What's new

Proposed Nerf Discussion

Tweedy

Noob
People complaining about her trait really forget where we come from.

You're complaining about a 5% projectile that does not build meter unless they block it. Let that sink in. Yes it's fast, but this is the weakest thing our community has ever asked to be nerfed.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.

You're complaining about a 5% projectile that does not build meter unless they block it. Let that sink in. Yes it's fast, but this is the weakest thing our community has ever asked to be nerfed.
The only real complaint that I find valid for it is the chip on MB laser, but idk seems alright to give up your whole trait to do just a little trip.

Well, I think it's fine considering Adam can basically kill you by pressing 4 and standing next to you for ~1 second on chip health

thlityoursloat

kick kick

The way I see it, they should nerf it to make it less of a zoning move and limit it to primarly counterzoning, making her less versatile.

Tweedy

Noob
The only real complaint that I find valid for it is the chip on MB laser, but idk seems alright to give up your whole trait to do just a little trip.

Well, I think it's fine considering Adam can basically kill you by pressing 4 and standing next to you for ~1 second on chip health
Yeah and I mean she's -1, he's up to +24 or something lol.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Yeah and I mean she's -1, he's up to +24 or something lol.
From an 8 frame advancing high or a safe dive kick from fullscreen. GG u lose 2ez4me orbs op. I think scarecrows is the worst because you literally can't do anything about it pretty much. Adam at least has to have a little bit of caution since if he gets hit orbs disappear. I think SG's MB trait is kinda alright, I feel like it should cost a bar for the MB though but if they don't then eh.