What's new

Projectile restand pressure concept

foxof42

Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing
I have no idea why 12 is +2 on hit when every other staggered string is at least +10. Can't even background bounce with it. I have no idea why it has 20 cancel frames and MB db3 starts up at 21. Feels like a cruel joke. But hey, until this gets fixed (and that's what it will be - not a buff, a FIX), I feel like this is our solution against MUs that we want to stay in on.

First thread. Be gentle with me, TYM.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Dunno as I'm not a math dude here. I'll let the rest do the work here.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Why did you feel it was more important to add yet another complaint about this character on these forums instead of an explanation to the supposed tech you've found? Rhetorical question by the way.
And don't sweat it, you'll fit in perfectly fine especially here in the CC forums.

foxof42

Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing
Why did you feel it was more important to add yet another complaint about this character on these forums instead of an explanation to the supposed tech you've found? Rhetorical question by the way.
And don't sweat it, you'll fit in perfectly fine especially here in the CC forums.
There it is lol. I complained because this shouldn't exist. I hope that down the line, we can look back on this and say, "Yeah, that was all we had to work with at the time." I really like this character and I think there are some reasonable changes that could be made to make him more well-rounded, versatile, and viable.