What's new

Projectile Reflects

Spektor

Noob
Does anyone else just never use these moves? I feel like jumping, ducking or blocking is easier, or maybe I just forget I have the move. I don't see a lot of people use them in Kombat League either. What are your thoughts?

Spektor

Noob
Why would you duck Sub Zero's ice ball when you have the ability to send it back to him?
I have no idea why, but I just can't ever remember to use them. I'm so used to avoiding them in other ways. I do like the idea of the move. Just wondering if I was the only one that doesn't use them.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
dont ever judge the game based on people in kombat league. the game has a lot of bad players including myself. i get to demi god easy in kombat league and i barely spend time with one character, until sindel arrives. jades reflect just came out and i see night wolf players use the reflect at optimal times.

Vhozite

Waiting on SF6
At least for me there are too many factors to give this a straight yes or no answer. It really depends on the frame data of the projectile and the reflect.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Reflect yes cos it gets sent back. The absorb moves though never. You can just crouch. If you miss time the absorb you get hit.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I play a lot of Nightwold Ancestral Gift...You better believe I'm reflecting projectiles. It's an extremely important part of his design. You throw something, and I'm behind you ready to combo or command grab you.