What's new

Projectile Insanity!!

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Well, this seems pretty stable. Only real issue is you CAN NOT do Kano's decap projectile against Goro or Shang Tsung or it will crash the game. There are no sprites for a headless Goro or Shang Tsung, so the CPU doesn't know what to do and just resets the game. Otehrwise, I haven't found any real problems.

When I get home from Afghanistan I am going to burn these hacks on actual roms and test them on the real hardware. I'll report back then. Stay tuned.

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Well, this hack is so broken that I don't think I'd even try to submit it or suggest adding it. We'll just distribute it amongst ourselves for the time being. Speaking of which, here is the hack listed above if anyone wants to have fun with it. Check it out and report back...

http://www.mediafire.com/?i2209zo97qhdvii

For those who don't know, save your original "mktturbo.rar/zip" and use the one in the link above to overwrite your original. Or you can remove your original from your "roms" folder and put this one in there instead. Up to you. If you have any problems getting it to work, let me know.