What's new

Match-up Discussion Project Skarlet vs Kabal

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
If this turns to be alright, we may have some good options than anyone else in the cast against Kabal.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Sorry I meant like after you hit him air born you can hit him with blood drop. I think it's more reliable than slide full screen

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk 2
I would prefer red dash in closer with slide than putting myself in the corner, i can deal against Kabal much better when he is cornered, his game becomes shit

AssassiN

Noob
I would prefer red dash in closer with slide than putting myself in the corner, i can deal against Kabal much better when he is cornered, his game becomes shit
Agreed, turns around position + Skarlet is at negative if Kabal rolls.
I would only do EX Teleport to take the most damage I can, keep the same position and be in advantage.

Still, dagger juggling your way in is still the better option.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I would only do EX Teleport to take the most damage I can, keep the same position and be in advantage.

AA with dc into dc, into rd~rs, into baiting wakeup attack if your rd~us can't reach for a full punish^^

and you will even earn more meter in the process, deal more damage and be closer to him

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes

Wow I didn't know she was negative if he rolls :( I guess slide Is better

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk 2

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
update.

Do not try to Interrupt or armor out of Kabal NDC into blocked d3 to F4 or any other follow up

This is actually too risky and if you miss time the poke kabal will get a full combo.

I have a much better answer that is 100% on Skarlet favor against this issue and will give skarlet more chances to get a full combo against any Rushdown-auto-Kabal