What's new

Problem with variations and playing locally

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
@tylerlansdown @16 Bit We could really use some info about this, please. Is this the way it was meant to be or is there a planned patch to address these issues? Thanks!

Gamer68

Fujin!
So, to be clear...

If I edit the default variations and give them a new skin, if Player 2 joins they won't be able to use my variations with skins on it? They have to make their own, and they don't have access to my skins?

Mbee

Noob
Hey I know a lot of folks are probably grabbing the game on console, but for us PC fans this will likely mean the games local play is broken for us. Injustice 2 lacked any ability to sign in on an additional account therefore locking you out from ever earning new gear for P-2. I wouldn't mind needing to grab extra gear again for 2nd player but being shut out completely is awful and doesn't strike me as a complete product (a massive feature not being accessible). Yes the tourney/competitive mode cycles gear randomly but what is the point of move variations and all the marketing around the games gear system to have it be broken on a platform.