What's new

problem with reptile and kunglao's juggle

hi.i have serious problem with two umk juggles.
first is reptile's juggle that we do a combo and a force ball,hp hp,and then Elbow Dash.after that i push hp but reptile only turns back to the oponent and don't do anything and the oponent falls down on the ground.maybe i have problem with timing or i have problem with elbow ashcancelling!

second is kunglao juggle that we do a spin and continue hitting him on the air with aJP, whiff dive kick, aaHP, repeat across screen .but i can only do it one time and can't push the hp after whiff drive kick.is there a problem or only i need mre practice?
thanks

IDK sounds to me like u dont cancel the elbow dash right. Count ur aahps (One...Two) and before Rep finishes his second one you should have already press B,F,LK. Again before Rep Stops on the other side you should already be pressing W/E chain he uses for that character. do what i did and try it on jax since that chain is the easiest (aaHp, aaHp, aaHP, Dash)

1. For reptile, you are just pressing HP to quickly. You are supposed to press HP after you are done with the dash.

2. Idk. Go play Guitar Hero to learn to react fast enough for your fingers.

Send a FR to me, IffyCroissant. Those are two of the juggles that I have down really well in this game and I can help you with them and explain what you have to do if you'd like. After you know what you gotta do, it's mostly practice.

how does reptile infinite do? is there a easy form to perform this? I know how it does with any posibble character. another question how can i do the sindel aahp flying cancel of a easy form , because i cant hit the second always it fall.

thanks

Houzi

Noob
There are way too many threads on Reptiles infinite. Everything possible has been explained in previous threads.

Search.

Gogata

Noob
Search for a Reptile infinite tread. It is different for individual characters. But the easiest thing you can do is: HPHPD+LP. FF+LP+HP. aaHPaaHP. Dash. Uppercut on Jax or a male ninja. If an uppercut is too hard for you at first, try LK.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Search for a Reptile infinite tread. It is different for individual characters. But the easiest thing you can do is: HPHPD+LP. FF+LP+HP. aaHPaaHP. Dash. Uppercut on Jax or a male ninja. If an uppercut is too hard for you at first, try LK.
I don't know how they do things in Macedonia, but here, you gotta make sure you check the dates of threads, as this one hasn't had a new post in over 2.5 years. If you have more to add, feel free.