What's new

Discussion PRO Dudes And Their Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
Necromongers! Also, this is my fav movie of all time, lol.
It’s damn entertaining. I ignored it for years because I judged it by it’s cover (as everyone knows you always should) but it’s real good. Wouldn’t give it my fav (action=T2), but that’s showbiz!

Re: thread; yeah all PROs suck. They sucked before, they suck now and they already suck even harder at future endeavours. Necros have and will always be better, just quieter cuz gud-reasons. And yes, it’s etymology is definitely necrophilia because necroes engage in it. Get facted.

Or yknow, what Heroes said.

Also, respect to the higher-level players dipping their toes in here :) not you @Braindead (said higher, not highEST)

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Riddick was so damn good. I pity anyone who couldn't find enjoyment watching that movie. Need a number 4. I've consumed all the Riddick content there is and it's just not enough.

The games were both still fun in 2017 btw
I completed Escape from butcher bay 3 times. Fantastic game

Yer_Da

I don't sell Avon.
Also, people that are still crying about the necro thing need to man the fuck up. It's a video game and a bit of fun, get some balls.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Riddick was so damn good. I pity anyone who couldn't find enjoyment watching that movie. Need a number 4. I've consumed all the Riddick content there is and it's just not enough.

Another thing we agree on! I’m not lying when I say Chronicles of Riddick is my fav movie of all time. The directors cut version, at least. The theatrical version leaves out VERY key things. I’ve seen this movie at least 100 times.

BurdaA

Frost-Byte

All 3 movies are sick. Pitch Black was great. Love how they’re all very different from each other. Haven’t played the games tho.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I can't help but think this dude Deep33's name is based off the goofy ass MKA online-only glitch... >.>

Oh, and uhhhhh...yeah, they cream of the crop...Macho Man levels of cream.

Deep33

Noob
I don't disagree

If somebody wants to keep playing they should.

It's the ones that snipe out the old players and take full credit when they do.

It's like an up and coming boxer going out of there way to get a boxing match with Muhammed Ali, winning then popping off and claiming they beat the best in the World.
I guess other players having different views on this, but that's my only problem.

But outside of that I do believe if you wanna take full credit on being one of the best you gotta strike while the kettle is hot.

I get it some people take longer to get it but "Adaption" is a huge key in FGs if you struggle to adapt in time is that not on the player?

For sure it's egos from both sides. One is the people that do that shit above to stroke their own deluded ego and us for taking it as a thing as much.

If they ain't doing that I have nothing bad to say.

But again the word "Pros" pretty sure nobody referred to themselves as pros

So in Short For me
-Still enjoys and plays the game good for you, should not be judged

-Still plays the game but claims they are better than old players after old players moved on and would pop off if win like UnbearableSkills did on Foxy or upload games they get and won with old players straight to you YouTube. That's a true Necro to me.

We all know about VLJV. If i recall, he never posts his losses. It is true that VLJV tries to display a tad exaggerated version of himself on his channel. But, if your egos weren't so stinkin high, why would you care?So ya lost a set to that guy, so what? no big deal, But, your ass starts fuming and ya can't stand it. To be fair, he did something with leatherface that none of ya did. Back in the days, all of ya thought leatherface was a joke and laughed him off. But, he'll still body many of ya if he signs up at any future tournys with leatherface. Ninjakilla took LiuKang to a level where it will be incredibly hard for all of ya to beat him (guaranteed). Heck, 3 years later, i am finding/using new tech with MOS and displacer that I've seen no other player use.

The arrogance of "pro" boys is where they don't master a character, don't play a character at the highest level (considering everything the game offers), create some crappy tierlists, and proclaim to all the poor misguided noobs out there,,,,"That's it boys! we are the pros! This is all there is to this character and this game!, we're moving on now to seek greater fortunes, you should drop this game too" .....NO. IT AIN'T SO PRO FREEBIES, you were never good, Who the fk are you? Good fkin bye, we'll work on getting these characters up several notches, play this game at the highest level and show you how its really done.

Y'all pro FREE ones should learn a few things about humility and non-bloated egos from the Japanese FGC....the kind of humility showed by the guys who are incredibly good (unlike you FREE ones) is indeed a wonderful thing to see.

Last edited:

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
SylverLie,,,SylverLIe,,,SylverLIE,,,where do we start with you?

1) You didn’t cook no ninjakilla fo sure.

2) During the game’s life he says!! Well, the game’s alive and well n all, but, during your brief episode of trying to display some Kang, both you and your Kang were quite flaccid. Nothing spectacular, it was like a doll house with you and Kang pettin each other in an affectionate manner. No breaking any skill barrier, nothin, just meh, plain and flaccid.

3) The time you left this game to seek fortune and glory in Injustice 2 (apparently!!), you were still flacid, beaten, choked front, side and back by the D there too, right boy?

4) In short, you didn’t show no greatness in either game

5) And now, in addition to being flaccid, you’re timid as fk, too timid to sign up and watch your free ass get ragdolled by the guys who rose to beautiful new heights on the skill level.

So SylverLIE, just stay choked, stay timid, stay flacid, and last but not the least. STAY FREE.

I predict that SylverLIE, upon reading this post will

a) Go on a raged episode of tryna get them IAFBS down

b) Suffer a case of tendonitis, suffer a case of hand arthritis

c) Lift his flaccid fightstick above his head up high and bring it down on himself a few times, sanwa buttons flyin, hittin the ceilin

d) And start jumping up and down (as he froths at the mouth)

BWAAAHAHAHAHA

Im not reading all that from some random on tym riding dick from dudes who don't even compete. You'll see me in mk11 bum. Try to get good so u dont have to ride others and u can cape for yourself.

I guess we're just going to ignore Rye's Top 16's and Top 8's with Liu Kang in MKX, or his Top 8's in Injustice and his Evo Medal.

Cool posts.

Couple things.

Rye doesn't use a Fight Stick. He was able to do Instant Air Fireballs with Dragon's Fire. He did beat NinjaKilla on his stream in a set of games they were playing.

Eh, on second thought I'll go back to occasionally just reading the thread. Everyone can believe whatever they want to be about Pro Players, Necros, Arrogance and everything inbetween.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main

1) You didn’t cook no ninjakilla fo sure.

2) During the game’s life he says!! Well, the game’s alive and well n all, but, during your brief episode of trying to display some Kang, both you and your Kang were quite flaccid. Nothing spectacular, it was like a doll house with you and Kang pettin each other in an affectionate manner. No breaking any skill barrier, nothin, just meh, plain and flaccid.

3) The time you left this game to seek fortune and glory in Injustice 2 (apparently!!), you were still flacid, beaten, choked front, side and back by the D there too, right boy?

4) In short, you didn’t show no greatness in either game

5) And now, in addition to being flaccid, you’re timid as fk, too timid to sign up and watch your free ass get ragdolled by the guys who rose to beautiful new heights on the skill level.

So SylverLIE, just stay choked, stay timid, stay flacid, and last but not the least. STAY FREE.

I predict that SylverLIE, upon reading this post will

a) Go on a raged episode of tryna get them IAFBS down

b) Suffer a case of tendonitis, suffer a case of hand arthritis

c) Lift his flaccid fightstick above his head up high and bring it down on himself a few times, sanwa buttons flyin, hittin the ceilin

d) And start jumping up and down (as he froths at the mouth)

BWAAAHAHAHAHA

Oh also, i did beat ninjakilla. Ask him, it was on my stream, u know back when the game actually had comp. Also i have multiple top 8s in mkx, does he? I have multiple top 8s and an evo medal and ips finals in inj2. What have u done? Oh wait, this is the height of your time in the fgc. I know a lot of guys like u. Keep at it fam

Tweedy

Noob
What's crazy is Scar is still twice the player any of these necros are but he's too humble to say it.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Lmfaoo Deep33 is what tym needs - the random passion, the insults, the psychotic behaviour - this is like classic tym I love it

Now all we need is 16 Bit to come in talking about juice, Braindead to create an MKX player of the world thread and Brady jumping in to somehow relate everything back to how he was the best Sub Zero in MK9 and we're back in business

And for the love of god can somebody please find Lance

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
This is all great stuff. Nothing here is bad enough to be deleted, infracted, or anything. This is heated competitive talk. It might get a tad personal. If you have any issue, come directly to me. I’ll spearhead this so that it will remain open for as long as possible. This is the type of stuff we are lacking.

So... keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.