What's new

Pretty Cool That Flash Is In My City...

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
lol

Well this Flash was the criminal in this situation. I always wondered what would happen if somebody actually did dress up as a super hero and went out at night kicking people's asses, but only people like robbers and drug dealers etc. If that happened in real life today, could that person that dressed up as a super hero possibly get away with it for a long period of time, or is it impossible to be heroic like that while never getting caught lmao

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
lol

Well this Flash was the criminal in this situation. I always wondered what would happen if somebody actually did dress up as a super hero and went out at night kicking people's asses, but only people like robbers and drug dealers etc. If that happened in real life today, could that person that dressed up as a super hero possibly get away with it for a long period of time, or is it impossible to be heroic like that while never getting caught lmao
Yeah I know he's the bad guy but the guy he shot at is an ex-cop who's name is Crook lmao pretty perfect. But idk man, only one way to find out!