What's new

Strategy Preferred Stage

seeo

That's my Jam!
Just curious about if you all have any preferred stages you like to play on while using Hawkgirl.

I myself am very comfy playing on the Metropolis Rooftop. It seems like the object mostly (if not always) starts almost directly above the two player side but I don't mind it even if I start on the one player side. If my opponent tries to use that object on me I feel like I can always dodge it and it seems like no one ever uses the object in the left corner so I don't worry about it too much.

Also i'm very prone to getting transitioned so against characters I get sent to another place by (GL, Bats, Supes, couple others) I'll pick Atlantis.

SLy

Noob
Shes also another character that's a pain in metropolis rooftop. Fortress of solitude is a good one to.

TurboTaco

Mexican street vendor
Just curious about if you all have any preferred stages you like to play on while using Hawkgirl.

I myself am very comfy playing on the Metropolis Rooftop. It seems like the object mostly (if not always) starts almost directly above the two player side but I don't mind it even if I start on the one player side. If my opponent tries to use that object on me I feel like I can always dodge it and it seems like no one ever uses the object in the left corner so I don't worry about it too much.

Also i'm very prone to getting transitioned so against characters I get sent to another place by (GL, Bats, Supes, couple others) I'll pick Atlantis.
Watchtower is another great stage for Hawkgirl too. You can actually time when each interactable floats in from the right so if you know what you're doing you can hit them with an interactable every time.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I don't much of a preference, but I prefer ones without regenerating interactables such as Atlantis although I also like Fortress of Solitude and The top part of Themeschrya (spelled wrong, but it's late lol).

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
Rooftop ru- I mean Metropolis Rooftop.
If it's against Sinestro, GL or Lex, I pick Hall of Justice's second part (the one inside the building).

Funnily enough, the Rooftop Run stage from Sonic Unleashed/Generations is actually named Orange Rooftops in japanese. The rooftop in Metropolis is orange :3.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
BIRDS NEED ROOM TO FLY DAMMIT!!!

Anything but Wayne Manor stages -_-
...that's usually when I'll pull a 50/50 stage select lol