What's new

Predict the Story Mode Chapters

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Out of interest, try and predict the story mode chapters and we'll see who can get closest

1: Cassie

2: Baraka/Kollector

3: Kotal Kahn/Jade

4: Raiden

5: Johnny Cage

6: Skarlet (Flashback)

7: Sonya Blade

8 Jacqui/Jax

9: Scorpion/Sub Zero

10: Kitana

11: Cetrion

12: Liu Kang/Kung Lao

Final boss fight is Liu v Raiden, with whether either or both are 'dark' depending on your choices

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Chapter 1 ends with Sonya under a pile of rubble, I don't know if they'll leave us on a cliffhanger. Chapter 2 might be Johnny?

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Chapter 1 ends with Sonya under a pile of rubble, I don't know if they'll leave us on a cliffhanger. Chapter 2 might be Johnny?
But we see Johnny and Johnny hanging out together later and defending the SF Base from Kano/Erron which thus happens after Kronika. My argument is it starts with the Netherrealm operation and then we go to Shao Kahn's invasion of the Kytinn, where Kronika appears to his crew.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
1) Cassie
2) Johnny
3: Sonya
4)Cassie Again
5)Johnny Again (young)
6)Jacqui
7)Jax Young
8): Liu Kang
9) Kitana
10): Kung Lao
11) Cassie Again
12): Johnny Again (old again)
13): Sonya again (young)
14): Jacqui again
15): Jax old who beats Kronika by hitting her from behind.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
1. Cassie
2. Johnny
3. Jade/Kabal
4. Raiden
5. Kano
6. Liu Kang/Kung Lao
7. Geras
8. Erron Black
9. Kotal Kahn
10. Sub/Scorp
11. Jax/Jacqui
12. Cetrion (renounces elder god status, comes down to lay the smack down and become the savior of earthrealm, basically the new raiden)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
But we see Johnny and Johnny hanging out together later and defending the SF Base from Kano/Erron which thus happens after Kronika. My argument is it starts with the Netherrealm operation and then we go to Shao Kahn's invasion of the Kytinn, where Kronika appears to his crew.
Oh yeah, good point.

Prima Italia

Italia per sempre
I hope we can play the same character in multiple chapters like Injustice 2. Batman has his own chapter and two other chapters where you could choose to play as him.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
I really really hope that there will be chapters for Frost, Kollector, Erron, Kano, D'Vorah, Cetrion, Kotal, Kabal, Baraka, Skarlet and Geras

But we will probaby end up with playing good guys only, some of them twice because of young/old versions. Oh, and don't forget a lot of mirror matches and fights between good guys (old Jax vs young Sonya, Cassie vs young Johnny, young Kung Lao vs old Johnny).

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
1. Cassie
2. Johnny
3. Jade/Kabal
4. Raiden
5. Kano
6. Liu Kang/Kung Lao
7. Geras
8. Erron Black
9. Kotal Kahn
10. Sub/Scorp
11. Jax/Jacqui
12. Cetrion (renounces elder god status, comes down to lay the smack down and become the savior of earthrealm, basically the new raiden)
Fujin is shooketh

i think the story will end with liu,kitana and the kombat kids still alive along with centrion and kollector eith liu take new role as the proctor of earth or centrion does and kitana become new ruler of outworld/edenia

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
They really need to give Geras, Cetrion and the Kollector a chapter, I mean, they need to create FANS, and they won't get many fast if they don't get chapter. Then people won't play that as often, or they must be very good at winning matches...

Really hope Frost also gets a chapter, but NRS never learns and probably ignores the bad guys chapters AGAIN.

Hope I'm wrong.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
1. Cassie
2. Raiden
3. Johnny
4. Liu Kang/Kung Lao
5. Jacqui/Jax
6. Jade
7. Scorpion
8. Sonya
9. Kotal Kahn
10. Kitana
11. Sub-Zero
12. Raiden/Emperor Liu Kang

I really hope we can get a Kano or Shao Kahn chapter in there somewhere, but it's so hard to fit with 12 chapters. It's so god damn hard to fit everyone as it is.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
As long as Jade, Skarlet, D'Vorah and a MAJOR villain (Geras? Frost?) have an episode I'll be fine.

I'm expecting new characters to have at least one or two episodes. And every character coming from MKX should have an episode too. They need to keep being established.

Chapter 1 : Cassie
Chapter 2 : Johnny
Chapter 3 : Kotal
Chapter 4 : Erron Black
Chapter 5 : Kitana/Jade
Chapter 6 : Jax
Chapter 7 : Scorpion/Sub-Zero
Chapter 8 : Sonya Blade
Chapter 9 : Cetrion
Chapter 10 : Jacqui
Chapter 11 : Raiden
Chapter 12 : Cassie

Chapter 2 : Old Sonya
Chapter 3 : Raiden
Chapter 4 : Old Johnny / Young Johnny
Chapter 5 : Kotal Kahn/Jade
Chapter 6 : Kung Lao/Liu Kang
Chapter 7 : Sonya
Chapter 8 : Scorpion/Sub-Zero
Chapter 9 : Jax /Jacqui
Chapter 10 Kitana
Chapter 11 : Geras
Chapter 12 : Liu Kang
Chapter 13 : Raiden

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I bet in a lot of the chapters you get to pick between old and young. Also I doubt Scorpion and Sub-Zero are the only ones who share a chapter

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
As long as Jade, Skarlet, D'Vorah and a MAJOR villain (Geras? Frost?) have an episode I'll be fine.
I think you're setting yourself up for a bit of disappointment my friend. That's more bad guy chapters than NRS has ever done in any game. And you're not even giving them to the "MAJOR" characters. I mean, on the priority list for bad guys getting chapters, you gotta have Liu Kang and Kitana somewhere near the top, and that's if we're not counting Dark Raiden...

It would certainly make me very happy to see more bad guy chapters. No doubt about that.

Chapter 9 : Cetrion
Chapter 11 : Raiden
Chapter 12 : Cassie
No chapter for Liu Kang and/or Kung Lao? Is that a flubbup or did you make a wishlist instead of a prediction?

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
As far as I know the only bad guy to get his own chapter in a MK game was Shang Tsung in MK vs DC (I'm not counting D'Vorah's MKX because we didn't know she was a bad guy until the chapter had ended).

No chapter for Liu Kang and/or Kung Lao? Is that a flubbup or did you make a wishlist instead of a prediction?
I knew I forgot someone important :DOGE

I added Cetrion because I had no idea who would play that chapter :DOGE

Chapter 9 : Liu Kang/Kung Lao