What's new

Tech - Predator predator's B3D2 is not Zero on block!

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I'm sure they will patch it... but i though all of you would like to know what it really is.
you have to test from the opponents moment of neutral stance. since it only takes 1 or less frames to block start from opponents block after your string.
as you can clearly see, sub can block way before predator... and we all know there is moves faster than 9 frames.. even combo starters. whats worse is you dont even have to use a mixup to punish that... esp. when we all think his string is unpunishable..

here it is in freezed frames. you can cycle through them yourself.
... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... and thats all of them.
it wouldnt let me upload more than 8 images so i deleted the first one.

as you can see there is only 8 of them(i deleted the first one)... and they are all one frame intervals.

so predator B3D2 is not 0 on block it is -19.

like i said NRS will update this soon im sure or maybe they might overlook it. who knows but now you know that it is -9 and not 0 on block.. i wouldnt use that move to often and think you are safe.

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

EDIT:slowing it down it only shows -19 before pred can block... its another story if your trying to block low.

yeah weird... deciveving to the eye... its cuz predator has that -18 recovery

Last edited:
slowing it down it only shows -9 before pred can block... its another story if your trying to block low.

all i can tell you is if that move says 18 frames startup then it may be wrong as well. i think his recovery is like -18... on that move in movelist... but am not sure how valid it is either..lol
Sorry I meant 13. I tested shinnoks reversal shoulder.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
I also noticed this. I don't think the string's low is in the move list.

MadeOfMetal

yeah its not... and for some reason the game starts the countdown after the last hit low... because of his -18 recovery on that string... so that recovery cutsa in to it and leaves 1 extra frame that you can't do anything... my bad... i tested it how i would test other moves....lol...

never ran across a move that had negative recovery like that....lol

so i guess its negative 19 on block... holy hell thats bad... why even have it in the moves list... thats got to be a bug right? says 0 and is punishable by almost everything. even erron blacks slide... lmao thats sad.

it starts here for sum reason:
marker a predator B3D2.jpeg
and doesnt start here for sum reason.. i think its that -18 recovery:
predator marker for block adv.jpeg

Last edited: