What's new

Combo List - Predator Predator Optimal BnB Combos

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
As anyone found any better midscreen combos with hunter? Most I get is 53% but its very executional heavy.

Rhytox

Noob
Hi! I'm a beginner in mkx and things start to go pretty well but I don't understanding what the {snag} means in the hunter variation. I know it is db4 but what does the {} mean? Because I can't seem to get it right for the combo.
Thanks in advance

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Hi! I'm a beginner in mkx and things start to go pretty well but I don't understanding what the {snag} means in the hunter variation. I know it is db4 but what does the {} mean? Because I can't seem to get it right for the combo.
Thanks in advance
It's when the trap is supposed to hit.

Frigid_Alloy

Their blood will freeze in my hands!
Looks like i'll have to update this thread for what it feels like the ump-teenth time...
Yeah plz im just picking up this game and Pred is my main. Can some1 guide me on what infos are updated for bnb and basic strat? I want to hit the Lab hard 2night but I need good intel since MKXL patch. I want 2 main the Hunter, but learn pewpew as well.

xSamuel

Player of All, Master of None.
Corner Change NJP Combo: NJP - JI2/Smart Disc - Dash Forward - B22/Ground Plasma - 12/Stance Changed Ground Plasma Close or Smart Disc 22% or 21%
Not sure how useful but looks really cool. Trick is to use JI2/Smart Disc at the highest point. Smart Disc set up breaks a lot of armors

jokey77

Character Loyalist
Actually I could add another useful one:

In the Corner:

122, d4~low Plasma (Close), 12~ex scimitar, NJP, 321+3
Iirc it is 43% or so.

The idea is to make use of the 12~lowplasma / 122 mindgame.

Most I could find in the corner when starting from the 112-string. You gotta be careful with 122, because standing opponents and ducking opponents get juggled in different ways, so you need a combo that works in both cases. Like this one!

According to the framedata 122 by itself should be 0 on block (feels more like -2), so d4~lowplasma is strong, even when they block.

Actually I could add another useful one:

In the Corner:

122, d4~low Plasma (Close), 12~ex scimitar, NJP, 321+3
Iirc it is 43% or so.

The idea is to make use of the 12~lowplasma / 122 mindgame.

Most I could find in the corner when starting from the 112-string. You gotta be careful with 122, because standing opponents and ducking opponents get juggled in different ways, so you need a combo that works in both cases. Like this one!

According to the framedata 122 by itself should be 0 on block (feels more like -2), so d4~lowplasma is strong, even when they block.
I know this is kind of an old post but I haven't been here in a while.

The one I do (can't remember if it was here or somewhere else I posted it) is similar but more damage and meter building.

122, D4 cGP, D1 cGP, D1 ex SS, NJP, 321+2 (45%)

jokey77

Character Loyalist
I remember this one of you!
yet i couldnt pull it of with consistancy. personally i think that ducking opponents drop in a different way. thus even my combo is not easy, while yours might be even more difficult (if not near impossible on a ducking opponent).

I know in the corner I've done a forwatd jump in kick or punch and connected with the disc but that has only happened like 3 times, why isn't it consistent? I mean does anyone know the timing for that? Also why are all combos listed with a jump in 3>disc and not a jump in 4? Does the disc not connect with a 4 so a 3 is a must?

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Swag HQT 1 meter midscreen off f2

F212 far ground plasma, run in b2 mid ground plasma, b22 mb SS, njp b22 SS- 43%

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I could be wrong, but shouldn't all the combos that say "3, Smart Disc" really be "4, Smart Disc"? I'm having real trouble connecting it, if it's not a typo. It's listed on every single combo, though. I can hit 4, Smart Disc fairly easily.

How destroyer is better than lets say real harris, circa does really simple combos, while harris doinf some really good shir?