What's new

Tech - Predator Predator Hidden Brutality

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
So I remember from the early leaked stuff that Pred had a brutality not listed. So I went into Kustom Kombat and did easy brutalities with the string and found it off the 3,2,1+3 string. I then started mashing the crap out of 1 & 2 and it triggered. Currently trying to see if it works in an actual match.

Edit: Konfirmed by @Mpizz10 win the second round with the 3,2,1+3 string and hold 2. Brutality will then commence.

Last edited:

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Also it seems that there are 2 variations of the Plasma Caster Brutality. The normal one shoots the head and both arms but I had one happen to me yesterday where he only shot the head

Mpizz10

Liu Kang and The Flash mains
After the 3,2,1+2 combo all you have to do is hold 2 before he stabs the dudes head I did it several times last night. I prefer the actual grab brutality though it's way cooler

plasma canon brutality 1: last hit plasma canon
plasma canon brutality 2: last hit <- -> 3, hold 3 + ->, relese 3

alternative leave of scene after brutality: perform brutality on deadly forest

also second fatality have 2 variations depend on that if our predator have mask or not

alternative leave of scene after brutality: perform brutality on deadly forest

also second fatality have 2 variations depend on that if our predator have mask or not
1st and 2nd variation of fatality: 0:44-1:13
plasma canon variations 1:30-1:45
spaceship in dead forest: 1:49-1:53
sorry for little bit long movie, but i did that for someone else :)

Herrm

My blade thanks you.
There isn't any input difference between the 2 brutalities, both are just a normal Plasma Cannon Blast (bf3), the result is based solely on distance.

If you're close enough to them, he'll also shoot off their arms, if not, he'll just put a hole in their head.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
So I remember from the early leaked stuff that Pred had a brutality not listed. So I went into Kustom Kombat and did easy brutalities with the string and found it off the 3,2,1+3 string. I then started mashing the crap out of 1 & 2 and it triggered. Currently trying to see if it works in an actual match.

Edit: Konfirmed by @Mpizz10 win the second round with the 3,2,1+3 string and hold 2. Brutality will then commence.
I felt like this should have been a brutality, happy to hear we have an extra one off of it because I find myself ending round often with it!