What's new

Match Footage - Predator Predator Fight Videos

Kaymai

inside of this girl is a beast
i guess i can throw my name in the hat first? this is my first match ever against a person with predator using the hunter variation. i got to make use of the Brady corner setup with the unblockable throw into trap. since this i've gotten a lot more matches in and am currently trying to punish better with him.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
These topics are always lacking. If course this one cause its new and all.
Im hoping theres lots of these posted

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
i guess i can throw my name in the hat first? this is my first match ever against a person with predator using the hunter variation. i got to make use of the Brady corner setup with the unblockable throw into trap. since this i've gotten a lot more matches in and am currently trying to punish better with him.

Jeez that Mileena looked nervous. Im used to see wild n out Mileenas, sais and shit everywhere. If he woulda zoned it would of been a bit harder huh?
Good shit all together though. Cheap throw set up
:DOGE

Kaymai

inside of this girl is a beast
Jeez that Mileena looked nervous. Im used to see wild n out Mileenas, sais and shit everywhere. If he woulda zoned it would of been a bit harder huh?
Good shit all together though. Cheap throw set up
:DOGE
thank i'm having fun with predator doing the really dirty stuff with the traps in the corner

Looking good! I love seeing the juggle combos off anti-air or air-to-air disc, so gangster!

On a side note I was just playing a Sub Zero and using D4 thru his clones all day! Fucking love Predator!!!

Last edited:

Poshib

The Artman
Oh my this thread has been DEAD. Are Predator players really that scarce now?

Anyway, here's a piece of a long set I had yesterday with my good friend Lil Majin. His Tremor is pretty nasty and I'd like to think that I'm no slouch with Predator myself. I have a lot of other match videos on my YouTube channel so feel free to Like, Subscribe, and Comment