What's new

Question - Predator Predator changes Patch Notes 8-31-15

Train

Noob
hey guys.. I missed stream, so I would like to know what will happen to predator after the patch ?
What did they say about Predator changes on the stream ?

Bombardier777

I'll bleed you, real quick.
  • Predator – fk attack now hits high instead of mid
  • Predator - Down+FP is now -3 on block (down from 1)
  • Predator - Increased damage scaling on Scimitar Slam, & Smart-Disc
  • Predator - Added combo damage scaling to regular Scimitar Stab and Throw
  • Predator - Last hit of Scimitar Stab no longer ignores damage scaling
  • Predator (Hunter) - Increased damage scaling after Snag & Trap
  • Predator (Hunter) - Fixed a bug where the Snag would not go away when Predator was hit
  • Predator (Hish-Qu-Ten) - Increased damage scaling after Plasma Shot & Plasma Barrage
  • Predator (Hish-Qu-Ten) - Decreased hit advantage on Plasma Shot & Ground Plasma Shot by 5
  • Predator (Hish-Qu-Ten) - Adjusted the window of when you can choose the direction of the held Plasma Shot so you can no longer shot a low Shot that hits high

ando1184

Noob
So they nerf the hell outta predator but buff erron black, Quan chi, and kitana?!?!? wtf NRS!!!!!! Standing 3 being a high is really gonna hurt predators (already slow and punishable) pressure :(

fleshmasher

i got the poison
i think i'm gonna punch a bushy eyebrowed baby everytime i get uppercut'd for a ducked fk. Tried it in practice mode vs a ducked AI.
Looks like shit. Could've lived with the global combo dmg nerf and even plasma nerf just fine but fk high is just retarded.

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
It's a shame HQT nerfed pred to the ground. I agree with all the nerfs but just flat out stupid 3 is a high. So what is his best mid string. Nothing cause 212 might work but oh wait its unsafe never fucking mind

Rodshod123

OH BABY!!!
what u guys think, is this a big nerf ? I liked that 32 string a lot :(
It hurts him alot he has no real good pressure anymore. He can't do shit up close. Like wtf was NRS on. Either someone will poke, armor, or backdash out of anything you do.