What's new

Question - Predator Predator bug

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
Was just playing online and experienced one of the funnier (from my point of view atleast) bugs I've seen with in mkx. Was playing a kotal kahn player and had a trap laid down and the kotal player used his x-ray from like fullscreen and it hit me, or atleast we both though it did. the sunbeam portion of the x-ray hit and kotal ran charged me and the screen zoomed in like it does for x-rays but when he ran over my trap it actually trapped him which I definitely didn't expect. the screen stayed zoomed in for a bit longer and I capitalized on the trapped kotal while the screen stayed zoomed in for a bit longer (which wasn't exactly easy, but only lasted a few more seconds) and win the match because of it. I believe I noticed another bug with predator when he does his scimitar stab it sometimes connects when it really shouldn't and sometimes whiffs completely when it should hit. anyone else have a similar experience?

ando1184

Noob
I haven't experienced anything like that per se but against Sonya I've had her activate xray while my trap was under her and if it goes off and predator is within say sweep distance, he eats the xray. That looked like a bug but idk if that's how they wanted her xray to work or not? I do know that the same thing happens if she does xray against someone who does a point blank projectile as well. I hope the disc don't get xrayed if predator is close......