What's new

Question - Jason Voorhees [Pre-XL] What do you think Jason will get in the next patch update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDM

Noob
Give him a decent D4/D3, make his D1 6 frames. Give his ex anti-air throw armor and quicker start up ( Don't think his EX air grab has armor could be wrong). DF1 8 frames startup Fix F2 hitbox, make it quicker on startup, make clothesline safe and make EX + on block. .

Iv Just Started messing with relentless and noticed he doesnt seem to have a low combo starter. Am i missing sonething or is that true?

E

Eldriken

Iv Just Started messing with relentless and noticed he doesnt seem to have a low combo starter. Am i missing sonething or is that true?
He doesn't. I mean, he has a low that you can cancel into specials, but it doesn't launch.

Skedar70

Noob
You can use F4 into a special in the corner which is a combo that gets you plus 20 of damage. Don't remember the numbers right now. I use it a lot since he has a lot of corner carry in his combos so getting into this position isn't hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.