Not open for further replies.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Fuck all this fair buff talk, break him

Jason should do stupid damage and be hard to kill across all of his variations

#RevengeoftheLowTier

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
The scaling on b122 is completely stupid. I don't understand why it scales like that.
I think they need to remove some of scaling on Jasons strings.
I like Jeremiah's idea, but I believe if they just give him damage he'd be a solid mid tier. The problem with Jason is it simply takes TOO MANY HITS to win and he needs an already hard to get out damage buff just to do meterless damage that stays on par with the rest of the cast
+100000000000000000000000000000000000000

I couldn't agree more. What's funny is that, given Jason's limited tool set, he should not only do solid damage, he should do stupid damage. And, his meterless damage in Unstoppable and Relentless is a joke. It's only reasonably good in Slasher.

If you are going to make Jason slow as fuck (to fit the character), at least make him hit like a fucking train (which also fits the character).

As for Unstoppable, I'll keep writing it, but, assuming he doesn't get the scaling on his strings dramatically reduced, what he needs is for the duration of punishment to be doubled and for ex-rise to give significantly more health back. He has some really interesting tools, but they are comically underpowered. I am utterly fascinated by the fact that NRS decided to give his two, unique, game-defining buffs such lousy impact. One thing I have noticed with NRS in general is that they tend to make healing buffs/powers preposterously underpowered. I get the impression they drastically overrate the overall benefit that having a tiny bit of extra health over your opponent actually provides.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
If NRS (for some mysterious reason) is hesitant to give unstoppable significantly better damage and health regeneration buffs, then they need to significantly increase the life regained on resurrection. How about:

1 bar - 15% health regained

2 bars - 30% health regained

3 bars - 50% health regained

Fair? Broke? Thoughts?

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
They need to revert the changes to Damned if they're not gonna make any substantial changes to Jason. Then just give Unstoppable the Damned passive as well and let us rock.
Unstoppable needs more than the old (good) Damned buff, IMO.

You can make an argument that Relentless only needs Damned returned to the way it was along with a few minor tweaks to his pokes and strings, but not Unstoppable. Unstoppable needs more.

Status
Not open for further replies.