What's new

Question - Unstoppable [Pre-XL] How many unique buffs will Unstoppable Jason get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
How many unique (Buffs only to Unstoppable Jason and not universal buffs) do you think Unstoppable will get? I am hoping he gets the Kenshi and Ronin Takeda amount of buffs.

Here is what I am hoping for
  1. Buff to his regular heal or complete overhaul of the move
  2. Buff to his ex heal or complete overhaul.
  3. Buff to the length of his damage buff. 4.5 seconds is laughably low.
  4. Buff to the length of his ex damage buff.
  5. Resurrect given better health values on rez.
  6. Receive the walking armor move.
  7. Bonus: Give Jason an extra buff if he is able to have both buffs on him at the same time.
There we go. I am hoping for 7 unique Unstoppable buffs. Also I am hoping for 2 universal changes.
  1. Give Jason another useful string other than b1,2,2
  2. Give Jason a poke that can deal with low profiling moves.
None.

I am excited to take Jason into the lab on Tuesday. They buffed him AND gave him new tools to work with. I am not gonna be overly excited and say he is 100% good to go now, but he at least has that chance.

There is a very good chance that there is some dirt with his armor break stuff now. Also if they increase the length of his heal maybe he heals for more now? Tuesday is gonna be fun.

They also didn't say exactly how they buffed his down pokes when they covered him but I fully expect him to get a 7 frame d1 or maybe even a 6f d1 as well which helps.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
That armor break has me drooling.
With buff activated after a knockdown in the corner:
B1~Ex TS. They pretty much have to jump (or armour I guess) at the right time or eat a grab which you can throw them back into the corner with lol. Guarenteed mixup. I sense his oki game will become scary in the corner. I'm too excited. I already have some theories I want to test.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
With buff activated after a knockdown in the corner:
B1~Ex TS. They pretty much have to jump (or armour I guess) at the right time or eat a grab which you can throw them back into the corner with lol. Guarenteed mixup. I sense his oki game will become scary in the corner. I'm too excited. I already have some theories I want to test.
That's disgusting.... I LOVE IT

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
that b3 choke string could be huge now. Also, unless he gets significantly more health back on rise (we'll have to wait and see but I don't get the impression that he does), punishment is probably the go to buff now. I probably shouldn't speculate too much without actually getting him in the lab. But, I am just hella excited.

I've been secretly maining Jason for three months and this is just great news to me. Unstoppable is going to truly be unstoppable now!

Status
Not open for further replies.