What's new

Question - Jason Voorhees [Pre-Patch] The Jason Wish List for Monday Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prefacing this with saying I have not played the Machete Jason variation, so this only covers Unstoppable and Relentless.

Unstoppable.
  • Double the duration of the damage buff. If they can't do that, then change it to be a meter build over time move.
  • Let us choose if we rez or not.
  • Change the EX heal to heal for double.
Relentless.
  • Add an EX version of that walking armor move. Let it activate the armor way faster.
  • Speed up the teleport a little bit.
Overall changes

• Do another pass on our offensive hitboxes so our moves hit more consistently
  • speed up the anti air grab startup
  • Change the second hit on "Final Friday" to be an actual grab and not a mid
  • Give us slightly more frames on hit with the choke move, so that we have more options when we have the opponent cornered.
What do you guys want? What will help Jason's really bad MUs?

For relentless/unstoppable I'd love to have a choice of direction of where he throws them after ex command grabs, similar to bane. Another hitbox passover and I'd be 100% happy with the character.

The final Friday and choke suggestions are interesting, I'd love those, but don't need to get overloaded haha.

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
OR

he gets the damage passive in all 3 variations. yes including unstoppable. lets stack damage on damage

we blood god now B O Y S

Titans1373

Pew pew pew quitality
Make lake mist faster...or give it an attack.

Give the man a overhead starter that can combo.

Extend the range of bf3 on slasher to match other variations.

Fix is poke game

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Make lake mist faster...or give it an attack.

Give the man a overhead starter that can combo.

Extend the range of bf3 on slasher to match other variations.

Fix is poke game
This is pretty much what I was going to suggest. Give him an overheard starter, and make his pokes a little better.

Also give Slasher Lake Mist too ;)

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
How to fix Unstoppable:
Jason should comeback to life with at least 20% health every time and the meter penalty should be removed.
The damage chain should last a bit longer, maybe 3-4 seconds longer. Same with the health chain. Ex Health chain should be an increase in health recovered.

E

Eldriken

Pretty much anything I could ask for has been mentioned.

Change the resurrection to where you have the choice to do so or not and I just may have my first character that I use all 3 variations for.

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
Slasher fixes:
Increase the range on bf3. Similar to the other variations.
Increase the hit box on df1, making it hit mid and hit farther. Similar to the other variations.
Increase the range on b1
Decrease the start up on the machete projectile by 8-9 frames atleast.
Increase the hit box on b2 so he can actually confirm off of a air to air and as an anti air.

Bf2 ex should be a combo launcher instead of a hkd.

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
Also the ex machete projectile should be much safer.
With his command grabs, he should be able to control which side he can place you on.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Almost every suggestion in here is absurd. Only minor adjustments required. It would be ridiculous if it wasn't for fun

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.