What's new

Guide - Cryomancer [Pre October '16 Patch] Sub-Zero CRYOMANCER Guide reborn

Lokheit

Noob
Since the command grab is in Cryo, I think that it would lengthen the kombo's ender like this.

JIP, B2, B2, F42TxxEX Hammer, F42TxxEX Iceball, JIP, F42TxxEX Hammer, D4xxT, 123xxSlide. It would result into 53%+.

I only hope they don't nerf his DMG percentage anymore.
He can already do that (the 2 EX Hammer go before the EX Iceball and doing a JIP before a 50+ combo actually reduces the damage amount) I don't see how getting the command grab or not is what makes him do it (if anything, with the command grab he would use B12Command instead of F42Throw as B12 is more damaging and easier to execute after B2B2) and with the change it's very probably that he won't. And I'm perfectly fine with his damage dropping as long as he gets his neutral fixed to be honest.

I'm almost sure that he will either need a meter burn to follow up the new command grab or even not being able to follow up at all, all of his combos will change and he wouldn't have the same damage output but if he's better it will be fun. Can't wait to lab him.

Last edited:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
He can already do that (the 2 EX Hammer go before the EX Iceball) I don't see how getting the command grab or not is what makes him do it (if anything, with the command grab he woul use B12Command instead of F42Throw as B12 is more damaging and easier to execute after B2B2) and with the change it's very probably that he won't. And I'm perfectly fine with his damage dropping as long as he gets his neutral fixed to be honest.

I'm almost sure that he will either need a meter burn to follow up the new command grab or even not being able to follow up at all, all of his combos will change and he wouldn't have the same damage output but if he's better it will be fun. Can't wait to lab him.
True, but I think that his 2nd Hammer might get nerfed due of the game's rule not allowing the 2nd same move having an EX.

Speaking of B12xxT, I would love to see it happen, because I want to grab a stunned opponent. It could serve as the special cancel move for the next string.