What's new

Pre-MLG Dallas Interview #2 - OBS_Big D

CRUM

Noob

Next up in my line of Pre-MLG Dallas interviews is with the one and only, Big D, who has recently been added to the OBS roster. After his disappointing performance at MLG Raleigh, I made an effort to see how his training for MLG Dallas has been coming along. In this interview, Big D and I discuss how he has been preparing for Kenshi and Kabal, how his performance at Raleigh affected him, whether he is serious or not about Kano, his Ermac, he gives a list of who he believes are best with specific characters, REO, Pig Of The Hut, his hopes of making it to NEC, and we also talk a little about Injustice and Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Here is the link for the interview between Big D and I: http://netherrealmcoverage.blogspot.com/2012/10/pre-mlg-dallas-interview-with-obsbig-d.html. Check it out, leave a comment here or underneath the interview.

Matix218

Get over here!
Good stuff Crum. I hope big D makes top 8 with ermac. I love seeing different characters placing high and if anyone can do it, he can

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Awesome interview, though I would have liked at one question about Nightwolf. He doesn't main him anymore, but it would have been interesting to hear him talk about the final straw in his choice to drop him.

he didn't mention me as one of the best reptiles :( lol jk I'm fine with being either called best or top reptile player. I look forward to him doing well because I know Big D is a very solid player.

CRUM

Noob
Awesome interview, though I would have liked at one question about Nightwolf. He doesn't main him anymore, but it would have been interesting to hear him talk about the final straw in his choice to drop him.
I think we all assumed he dropped Nightwolf after his set with Cat at Raleigh.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
he didn't mention me as one of the best reptiles :( lol jk I'm fine with being either called best or top reptile player. I look forward to him doing well because I know Big D is a very solid player.
I dont even know how you slipped my mind. In return, if I win a match, I will do the bernie in your honor.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Love the interviews, Crum - keep 'em coming! Big D, we need to get some casuals in sometime this MLG for sure.
We absolutely HAVE to. I will be in Dallas early, so when you guys figure out when your coming, let me know and we can run casuals at the venue or something