What's new

Video/Tutorial Practical High-Damage Corner Combos at Themyscira

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Alright so I have compiled a bunch of combos that start at the corner and end mid-screen with the fire interactable.

The fire hits as an OTG and they can't wake-up out of it, and they can't tech-roll. In some combos the opponent can actually tech-roll but they still get hit with the fire as soon as the roll ends and they can't do anything about it.

Those combos do a very high damage (50% meterless for example,) they are very practical, easy to do and most of them are basically BnBs with small changes.

If you feel like going for damage instead of setups and don't care about the opponent getting out of the corner, then you should really go for those combos.

You can see different combos with different starters that you can actually hit in matches. Nothing situational. They also work if you start from either corner, except, of course, the 2 combos where you do B3 facing the corner (that would cause a transition on the left corner.)

What do you guys think?

@AK L0rdoftheFLY @Sajam @TakeAChance @HeroesNZ @gpmoney @macro @EMPEROR PRYCE @FOREVER EL1TE @EMPR_MURK @The Rest of you Dicks and Damians.

Last edited:

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
these set ups are pretty nice. especially since ur showing them off of possible hits. most people start corner combos w f213 and in this day and age.. no one is getting hit w raw f213 lol

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
f213 EF wouldn't work, but 113 ef could work on a possibly punish or to interrupt. I'd personally rather have the opponent in the corner than this unless if its an end of the game situation and the opponent has no clash than this is great.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
f213 EF wouldn't work, but 113 ef could work on a possibly punish or to interrupt. I'd personally rather have the opponent in the corner than this unless if its an end of the game situation and the opponent has no clash than this is great.
Yeah you can start with whatever you like before the EF. This is probably gonna be a punish or a wake-up bait, etc.

I said in the OP you should use this if in the match you need to go for damage and don't care about keeping the opponent in the corner. Most probably you'll want that when you want to finish a match.
Those are obviously not your always go-to combos.