What's new

Practical 45% Combo

D

Deleted member 9158

one that's a little easier on the timing (for those who can't connect anything after the J3 like myself half the time) is J2, 3 DB2 MB, B3, J2, 21 BF2 for 40%. It's not as good as the 45% combo, but it's still practical and really easy to pull off.

Gemakai

Just Go Loo-oo-ney!
one that's a little easier on the timing (for those who can't connect anything after the J3 like myself half the time) is J2, 3 DB2 MB, B3, J2, 21 BF2 for 40%. It's not as good as the 45% combo, but it's still practical and really easy to pull off.
Personally, I do J2, 3, DB2 MB, B3, J2, 32, BF2 for 43%. Note for the 32, you want both hits of the 2 to hit before the BF2

D

Deleted member 9158

Personally, I do J2, 3, DB2 MB, B3, J2, 32, BF2 for 43%. Note for the 32, you want both hits of the 2 to hit before the BF2
Ah okay, thank you I will practice that!

Yeah thats what you want for easier timing. Honestly, I didn't think I could connect after J3 because of that little bit of landing lag there is but sure enough its possible. I go for this combo just for the extra 2%

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
i use to do this combo. but its not too consistend after the j3.. so stick with the j2 instead which can lead to better set ups...
you can also do j3 into sweep...
but j2 into 323 is best for me as it gives you a hard knockdown for some pressure/ jump in..

Bolton

Noob
i use to do this combo. but its not too consistend after the j3.. so stick with the j2 instead which can lead to better set ups...
you can also do j3 into sweep...
but j2 into 323 is best for me as it gives you a hard knockdown for some pressure/ jump in..
I'm pretty sure j3 > d3 is height dependent. If you think you're too high off the ground, a b13 looks cool, does decent damage, and could setup a wake up bait. Could also guarantee you get hit by wake up, but at the very least, it's untechable and always works off a j3. The position and times you/your opponent get up vary on height of j3, I think.