What's new

Power leveling?

Zanza098

Noob
I was wondering what the quickest way to level up characters in Injustice 2 is, if any? I don't have much free time anymore, so grinding it out could take a year or more. I'm almost willing to pay money if it's not an outrageous ripoff. I've read elsewhere that plugging in a second controller and getting a perfect gives high XP, but I'm hoping there's something more enjoyable than that. Any suggestions?

Briyen

Noob
I was wondering what the quickest way to level up characters in Injustice 2 is, if any? I don't have much free time anymore, so grinding it out could take a year or more. I'm almost willing to pay money if it's not an outrageous ripoff. I've read elsewhere that plugging in a second controller and getting a perfect gives high XP, but I'm hoping there's something more enjoyable than that. Any suggestions?
i feel playing multiverse with one character doesn't take too long to get max level 20, and get a bunch of gear as well! After that, you can pay money to max level any character other character in-game :)

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Go into Options and set the Match Time to 300 and Rounds to 1. Then enter a 1v1 match against no one, make sure you have Gear and Levels on so they are affecting the match, and then then do one of the following:

If you have a second controller, go into 1v1 against yourself, then get as many quick Perfects as you can.

If you don't have a controller, set the opponent to Brainiac on Very Easy and just beat him over and over. He doesn't have a wakeup so you can abuse him really hard.

Last edited:

Wavy

Block Spammer
If you have dual monitors you can set the AI to do endless tower while you're browsing the web. Hit A after every battle and you're chilling. lol. It may be slightly slower than you actually playing but zero effort involved.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
2 controllers, go to multiplayer and then versus. Give p2 the weakest character and you p1 the character you want to level.
set level and gear balance to off.

Set the time limit in options to 300 and keep it at 2 rounds.
Reason for keeping 2 rounds is because you get double the xp than when you put it to 1 round, it will be faster since you dont have to reload as frequently.
You get about 1000 xp per match.

It gets boring so best you can do is ram your opponent in a corner and spam F3