What's new

Tech Potential use for B3,3

DemoniChris

Lord of the Sick
It has to do with the Quan Fusion tech brought up a while back. That tech had to do with finishing a string with U+3 into skydrop. I've been dicking around in the lab and realized you could get the same results with B3,3 into skydrop. This could be quite handy as it's a bit easier to input rather than U+3. Let me know what you guys think, I'd like to implement this into my game more.

Example combo: b3,1+2 xx b1,1 xx trance, jip b3,3, skydrop (dash forward to get in front of them, stay where you are to stuff their roll)

Update: It seems like it also works with b1,1 into skydrop as well.

DemoniChris

Lord of the Sick
well done sir, probably easier to time too. That string really sucks otherwise lol
Yeah, and you don't have to combo into trance so soon. It seems like you can do this quan fusion technique with any bnb which means more damage output while still getting inside your opponents head.

I don't know how reliable it is, sometimes I can dash through and sometimes I can't.

DemoniChris

Lord of the Sick
You can't dash through their body from a b3,1+2 xx b2,1 xx b1,1 trance, jip (b1,1 or b3,3) skydrop for whatever reason (probably due to their properties as they fall). You can, however, dash through their bodies with a b2,1 xx b2,1 xx b1,1 trance (b1,1 or b3,3) skydrop which is amazing.

edit: I think I figured it out.. b1,1 doesn't work as well as b3,3. interesting.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
Sorry to break it to you but I found this out 3 months ago and they can tech roll out unlike the u3, so it's not as good.

DemoniChris

Lord of the Sick
Sorry to break it to you but I found this out 3 months ago and they can tech roll out unlike the u3, so it's not as good
Ahh shit, nice man. I wasn't aware this was already discovered. I don't have another controller so I couldn't test if they could tech roll it but it's interesting that they can..