What's new

Potential bug

Zviko

Noob
And D'Vorah's non amped bug, Terminator's non amped grenade, Sub's Arctic Trap....All of these act the same.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
And D'Vorah's non amped bug, Terminator's non amped grenade, Sub's Arctic Trap....All of these act the same.
I don't understand. They don't have a prerequisite of the fire being on the ground, so I don't see the comparison. Also, if I've understood it correctly, that's the way D'vorahs non amped bug is supposed to work (go away on hit). In this case, that is clearly not the same as it's not supposed to go away on hit

Zviko

Noob
Maybe the explosion is not supposed to happen on hit. Just like some projectile KBs don't work if you get hit first. We are all just guessing because no one knows if it's a bug or intended.

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
Have you tested air to air trades? Just an assumption but the extra pushback from the projectile probably goes away if your hit, like the guy said above most attacks lose properties during trades.

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
throws whiff after kano's parry...i hope that never gets patched...alsobehind the back uppercurts...and behind the back acid blasts...loldont patch