What's new

Video/Tutorial Potential Broken Tech with Fortress of Solitude Interactable, used with Batman

This should be patched?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benzo

Vic Stone
No, it wouldn't be as good, and that's simply because the game is too designed around interactables on so many points. You can't see this, all you see is "interactables are bullshit because it's Smash all over."

Interactables are a huge reason why zoning is viable, despite how zoning tools are designed. They allow the game to retain big, situational damage. They help increase the pace. They force stage awareness. As much as they affect already bad matchups, they can help them as well. There are characters designed to take advantage of them better, or better prevent the opponent from using them.

People are stubborn about stuff in this game, and it drives me nuts because being stubborn is not how you get better.
Finally someone who understands.

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
No, it wouldn't be as good, and that's simply because the game is too designed around interactables on so many points. You can't see this, all you see is "interactables are bullshit because it's Smash all over."

Interactables are a huge reason why zoning is viable, despite how zoning tools are designed. They allow the game to retain big, situational damage. They help increase the pace. They force stage awareness. As much as they affect already bad matchups, they can help them as well. There are characters designed to take advantage of them better, or better prevent the opponent from using them.

People are stubborn about stuff in this game, and it drives me nuts because being stubborn is not how you get better.
Amen!

You said it a bit more politely than I would have, but I wholeheartedly agree with you. This is a good example actually. . . You had to repeat yourself 3 times in saying "the game is designed around interactables" and this idiot kept firing back with the same sentence. He never even acknowledged what you were saying. . . He had his mind made up, and no amount of reasoning or rational thought would change that.

Removing that element from this game would be like removing sugar from candy. The idea of interactables have been there since the inception of this game.

Interactable damage at the very least has to be nerfed, or changed depending on the object. A flower shouldn't do as much as the Bat Signal etc.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Amen!

You said it a bit more politely than I would have, but I wholeheartedly agree with you. This is a good example actually. . . You had to repeat yourself 3 times in saying "the game is designed around interactables" and this idiot kept firing back with the same sentence. He never even acknowledged what you were saying. . . He had his mind made up, and no amount of reasoning or rational thought would change that.

Removing that element from this game would be like removing sugar from candy. The idea of interactables have been there since the inception of this game.

Well, If I disagree with his views, why would I acknowledge anything that was said.I have a right to have a different opinion dude. I thought that's wtf forums were for, last time I checked it was.So, am I an idiot because I won't change my mind or am I an idiot because I don't fall in line like the rest of the sheep on this site who treat so called "Top-Players" words as if it's a holy scripture.

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
Well, If I disagree with his views, why would I acknowledge anything that was said.I have a right to have a different opinion dude. I thought that's wtf forums were for, last time I checked it was.So, am I an idiot because I won't change my mind or am I an idiot because I don't fall in line like the rest of the sheep on this site who treat so called "Top-Players" words as if it's a holy scripture.
You are entitled to your opinion, but when someone makes a statement, its counter-productive to just keep saying what you said before; its circular.

Now it is exactly true that this game was designed around the idea of stages mattering just as much as character choice. If you choose to not acknowledge that because you dont like it, then yes, that would make you an idiot.

If this is not the case, then I apologize with deep sincerity.

As for the sheep comment; I kinda agree with you. People around here are pretty shallow; my activity has dropped off dramatically since Injustice came out. . . I suppose its for the reasons you mentioned.

Awesome video. The first When's DC combo blew my mind.

McFly, please, you gotta put some of those sponsor/adds together and condense it to 2 screens max. I thought I was watching a video compilation of logos at first!
;) Thank you dear friend! I'll take your words into consideration!

Sick!!! no sabes como intente hacer esto con batman hermano!! estaba seguro que se podia seguir pegando despues del agarre hacia el rincón, as always great find!!
jajaj, sipo hermano y esto lo tengo hace mucho tiempo, te acuerdas que como en mayo te comente esto?.. estoy casi seguro que hay una infinita con esto, estoy apunto. ayudame!!