What's new

Video/Tutorial Potential Broken Tech with Fortress of Solitude Interactable, used with Batman

This should be patched?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Good stuff Mcfly as always. Being Bruce Wayne has its benefits. For real though FoS stage should have been fixed a long time ago. If DD can pull off 50% dmg combos with one bar and with the use of a little red spaceship, imagine what the real damage monsters would do. Shining example this video.

Are there multiple ways to interact with this ship? I didn't know you could grab someone and throw them into it. How do you throw them into the ship? I will find out tonight if nobody responds.

I always used the acrobat interact off of it with Batman and set the mine on it.

What surprises me is how quickly the interactible can be re-used. Usually these kind of interactibles would have a longer cooldown before being able to be used again.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
And the game will suck incredibly, hope that never happens

This game doesn't need interactables to be good dude.Stop making it seem like its essential for the game when it isn't. If it was so damn important why is there a option to turn it off?Who said we HAVE to play this game using interactables.I know this is probably your first fighting game so I'll keep it simple.All this game needs is balance and fundamentals.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
This game doesn't need interactables to be good dude.Stop making it seem like its essential for the game when it isn't. If it was so damn important why is there a option to turn it off?Who said we HAVE to play this game using interactables.I know this is probably your first fighting game so I'll keep it simple.All this game needs is balance and fundamentals.

lol stop making stupid assumptions and being a douche, this is not my first fighting game (I actually am a SCV "pro" if you want to know) and I actually have enough experience to tell what I think.
Without interactables I would not play this game at all....that's what make IGAU unique and fun, despite of the bullshit some characters have.

Want to turn it off? fine, but it will become very boring imho

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Are there multiple ways to interact with this ship? I didn't know you could grab someone and throw them into it. How do you throw them into the ship? I will find out tonight if nobody responds.

I always used the acrobat interact off of it with Batman and set the mine on it.

What surprises me is how quickly the interactible can be re-used. Usually these kind of interactibles would have a longer cooldown before being able to be used again.

Yeah. I remembered the grab but I never knew who kould activate it or how you kould do it... I always did the bomb as well. Let me know if you find out.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
lol stop making stupid assumptions and being a douche, this is not my first fighting game (I actually am a SCV "pro" if you want to know) and I actually have enough experience to tell what I think.
Without interactables I would not play this game at all....that's what make IGAU unique and fun, despite of the bullshit some characters have.

Want to turn it off? fine, but it will become very boring imho

If this game needs interactables to be fun to play and watch then maybe its not that good a game as people make it out to be.(Its not imo)

P.S. Didnt mean to be a asshole my bad.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
Thank you all for contributing to this discussion ...

I would like to help create combos and ideas, to assist in the realization of MK10, I would do it for free and with help from the community

NRS is so horrible with animations...