What's new

Post your Nightwing tournament placings here

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I am a nobody because I have been invisible in the tournament scene for the entire existence of this game. I just want to know how other NW players have placed at different majors. Locals don't count IMO.

I'll keep the first post updated as responses come in.

Added from SRK Rankings:
AlukardNY
7th at Civil War V Used NW in one match in top 8 and lost but used other characters to get there.

LOTF
9th final round 2014

Empr Murk
33rd final round 2014

Sajam aka STEEEVE:
Top 8 at SCR (NW & MMH) - 7th

Chongo:
Top 16 at WB - 15th
Not that big of a deal but I got 13th, not 15th :)
Forever Elite:
2nd at Season 2 Birthright
17th at Summer Jam

DTC|TFH|SJ:
7th at CECC per biohazard

Last edited:

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
MF Alucard got 7th at Civil War, I think.

I got bodied at NEC because my controller broke last second and had to use a different one. WB will be much different/

SZSR

Noob
@Lulzlou got 5th at a TotFC with Nightwing. But he retired :(
Which TotFC? (I don't know what it stands for either). And I heard about him retiring, it was a dang shame, I liked him as an MK9 player and thought he could go far in INJ.

@Chongo, Who is MF Alucard? Any relation to CORN Alucard? Is there any footage of him?

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Which TotFC? (I don't know what it stands for either). And I heard about him retiring, it was a dang shame, I liked him as an MK9 player and thought he could go far in INJ.
The second or third I think... will have to check the archive.

For the record this was also a tournament that Cyborg has gotten top 8 at :p ... another silent character lol

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
Local scene I usually get 4th or 3rd losing to CORN AlucarD, CORN JDM, CORN Juicy JR, CORN Mellowulf or SRM shadowfate
http://mifgc.challonge.com/MIRB90713_Injustice

I tied 25th at Summer jam 7
http://kombatnetwork.com/2013/08/full-injustice-results-from-summer-jam-7/

first major I lost to Arturo (GL) and Clark (pre patched supes)

Not sure What I got at NEC because I cant find the 'Full' list but I went 2-2
lost to Rico suave first round and lost to a superman player named Kev

Youmacon2013 tied for 9th with CORN JDM, CORN Mellowulf :( Should have made it to top 8 but that loss still motivates me! lol I just can never get out of my pool :\
also Cant find Youmacons full pool either. :\
lost to Black mamba superman and SRM shadowglare (hawkgirl)

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise

@Chongo, Who is MF Alucard? Any relation to CORN Alucard? Is there any footage of him?
As far as I know they are two completely different guys

It's literally week one footage but

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
He also used Wonder Woman at this tournament if I remember correctly.

There hasn't been a Nightwing loyalist to make it out of pools since EVO.
He wasn't on WW yet. He used batgirl in parts of the tournaments but I 'think' he lost every time he tried to use her, and won everytime he used NW.

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
Not that many from what I've seen but I am planning to make my tourney debut soon once I get means of transportation to my tourneys and I will try my best to rep nw the best I can

gpmoney

since Im new to tournaments My goal is just to make it out of my pool that's all I need to be happy lol anything after that is a bonus to me.

gpmoney

yea it was like 20-0
Dayum lol who did you use? He told me he was gonna play you to lvl up for youmacon and locals. I found him on TYM and had him show up to locals. Ive been trying to take him under my Wing so he plays smarter but online sucks and he lives 2 hours from casuals :\ Im gonna have to force him into a ft10000000000000 need him to be ready for UFGT lol