What's new

Post your MK11 Beta impressions here

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I played three towers with the game (Baraka, Kabal and Scorpion in that order).

Game feels natural and fluid. The most fluid MK yet. Indeed there is more emphasis on position and movement (I found myself missing my uppercuts and short punches way too often), but I loved the response of the characters (the first MK where the combos are sometimes fast enough to follow your fingers, unlike previous entries).

Presentation, graphics, music - everything is top notch.

Complaints: One nitpick. Unlike MKX, MK11 (so far) seems incapable of distinguishing character skins and have the appropriate dialogue. For example, as Scorpion I challenged Jade (Revenant skin) and the dialogue went like this:

Jade: You have fought alongside my revenant self.
Scorpion: She lacks your honor and skill.
Jade: Then she must be defeated.

This is SERIOUSLY wrong to hear when you are fighting revenant Jade. This dialogue should only be applied when fighting human Jade. I'm not 100% sure, but in MKX the human skins of Liu Kang and the others never had revenant dialogue.

A nitpick, but a game of such production values shouldn't have such mistakes.

Other than that, it's definitely going to be my favorite MK game. And probably fighting game too (sorry FighterZ).

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
For the less fortunte MK11 enthusiasts that didnt have the means to pre order, you can share play with your online friends. Currently getting ready for work while my ps buddy enjoys the beta for free..pay it forward

PS: I’m the only member on TYM who was blessed with the official MK11 Kano Beta Version...he is savage !

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
For the less fortunte MK11 enthusiasts that didnt have the means to pre order, you can share play with your online friends. Currently getting ready for work while my ps buddy enjoys the beta for free..pay it forward

PS: I’m the only member on TYM who was blessed with the official MK11 Kano Beta Version...he is savage !
You know you can pre-oreder for free on amazon and get a code in few hours, don't you?

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Visually this game just kicks ass. Really. Don't know what more can I say now cause I'm not a pro at all.
I'd love all of us to have our mains included... Its going to be great!