What's new

Post Your Favorite Out of Context Comic Panels

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Superman/Batman. They traded powers for an arc and Bruce went batshit insane while Clark got shot.
Yeah so when people say that batman with powers would invalidate all heroes, maybe they should reconsider that statement

Reedoms

Noob
Yeah so when people say that batman with powers would invalidate all heroes, maybe they should reconsider that statement
He did sorta beat the entire Justice League himself but it wasn't really the A-Listers of the league other than Wonder Woman. The rest of them were fightin like retards. I mean, who sends Hawkgirl to fight in space. That just isn't smart.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
He did sorta beat the entire Justice League himself but it wasn't really the A-Listers of the league other than Wonder Woman. The rest of them were fightin like retards. I mean, who sends Hawkgirl to fight in space. That just isn't smart.
Im assuming you mean the tower of babel and I hate that story, the made plans for each of the justice league and barely any of them should of worked, it was a bat wank fest lol

Reedoms

Noob
Im assuming you mean the tower of babel and I hate that story, the made plans for each of the justice league and barely any of them should of worked, it was a bat wank fest lol
No, I mean from the story where him and Superman traded powers. Batman was going off the deep end so the JLA went after him to calm him down and he sorta slapped their shit and nearly killed Dick and Catwoman before Superman tricked him into switching their powers back.

If he was dumb enough to get himself shot, then no, he didn't handle it better.
He sorta got mugged so it wasn't like he could stop it from happening. Guy just turned the corner and shot him in the stomach and left him for dead.

One of my favorite panels was where Sentry cut through Thors hammer wielding arm, just the way it's supposed to be!

Looks like Luthor has a rival :3

And one shot from the movie version

Everybody wants a piece of Waller it seems.

Silly enough, with how bad that movie was, I was never happier when it corssed into so bad its good territory again.
But I'm a powergirl fan and good god poor Kara :(

Edit: Now just imagine my Adam avatar saying " DAT WALLER" *lip bite* for added lulz