What's new

Post YOUR dream Kombat Pack DLC's for MK 11 (IF THEY DON'T GET IN)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Krankk, he's in a furnace or hell whatever but his colors are still bright.

Actual still image from MK 11:

Let's compare which would fit better.

Evil Clowns in bright colors

Creepy looking dude who lurks in the dark in bloodstained, dark overalls...

There’s only one DLC pack for now and I think a 2nd pack will be 4. Anyway, my list:
- Havik
- Nightwolf
- Sheeva
- Kai
- Spawn
- Night King (GoT)

JDM

Noob
how would I know without the real roster?

I guess I'll say who I don't think will be in.

-Reptile
-Fujin
-Drahmin (no chance rip)
-Mike Myers
-Havik
-Cyrax

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Guests

Terminator
Doomslayer
Raziel from Soul River
Spawn
Michael Myers
Ash

dunno about mk chars yet but

Kai
Hotaru
Jarek
Mavado
Meat
Reiko
Havik
Great Kung lao
Tiamat
No Face
Kobra
Drahmin

MrWarMachine

Jacqui/D'Vorah 2020
Going all MK characters here

KP1:
Ashrah
Onaga
Shujinko
Nitara
Mavado
Frost

KP2:
Jacqui
Kung Jin
Takeda
Dairou
Sareena
Sheeva

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
how would I know without the real roster?

I guess I'll say who I don't think will be in.

-Reptile
-Fujin
-Drahmin (no chance rip)
-Mike Myers
-Havik
-Cyrax
I edited the title so you can ones you want with the assumption that your favs don't make the initial roster.

I said this before. But I really can't stand the idea of paying for mainstay mk characters. If it's a character that should be in the base roster but they decide not to include in the base game, they shouldn't be in the game altogether. Im so glad kabal wasn't a dlc in mkx but was included in mk11 for example.

Mileena, reptile and some other ones you guys are naming should not be a paid dlc imo.

MrWarMachine

Jacqui/D'Vorah 2020
I said this before. But I really can't stand the idea of paying for mainstay mk characters. If it's a character that should be in the base roster but they decide not to include in the base game, they shouldn't be in the game altogether. Im so glad kabal wasn't a dlc in mkx but was included in mk11 for example.

Mileena, reptile and some other ones you guys are naming should not be a paid dlc imo.
I'm pretty sure Boon said he'd never make us pay for a character we've already gotten on base roster.

Geralt of Rivia (already in a Bandai Namco and a Capcom game, so why not NRS too)?
Bandai Namco has a contract with CD Red Projekt for the distribution of their games in Europe. I think this was part of the contract between the two companies. I don't think it can be possible, but never say never.

Seems plausible, since the studios lack originality today they are rebooting the series this year, so it can be a good way to promote the TV show (and WB has parts in the network that owns the rights of the franchise if I remember correctly), but I don't know if the studio would allow its lead character from its upcoming series to be butchered into pieces :DOGE

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Seems plausible, since the studios lack originality today they are rebooting the series this year, so it can be a good way to promote the TV show (and WB has parts in the network that owns the rights of the franchise if I remember correctly), but I don't know if the studio would allow its lead character from its upcoming series to be butchered into pieces :DOGE
Bleugh, I know. Why are they rebooting something that doesn't need a reboot? The series was perfect as it was. And if Buffy does make it in the game, it better be SMG.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
Assuming Rain, Noob Saibot, Fujin and Shang Tsung make base roster, second pack will also have 6 slots, and guests will be a thing.

KP1
Ermac
Reptile
Sindel
Nightwolf
Michael Myers (only guest I really want. Takes one spot, but I'm super hyped for some Halloween)
Spawn

KP2
Sektor
Cyrax
Human Smoke
Nitara
Pinhead
Darth Maul (It's a dream pick after all. In the real world I'd settle for Ash Williams)

Also, I'd love another Tremor/Skarlet, meaning a mk character no one saw coming but that ends up being super hype. I'd have enough safe picks for both packs, but I'd also be happy about another positive surprise like that.

Afumba

Noob
For the first two KPs

KP1
1. Ermac
2. Mileena
3. Sindel
4. Reptile
5. Realistic = Guest; Dream = Cyrax
6. Realistic = Guest; Dream = Tanya

KP2
1. Noob
2. Havik
3. Quan Chi
4. Sareena
5. Realistic = Guest; Dream = Nitara/Vampire themed character
6. Realistic = Guest; Dream = Smoke (human)

Any KP with more than 2 guests i would consider a nightmare.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Well, now that the roster looks like it's taking shape:

Sindel, Mileena, Tanya, Sheeva, Li Mei, and then either Ashrah or Sareena.

Logically I know there'll be 2 women in a kombat pack at most, and also that Tanya is probably shit out of luck since they don't generally repeat DLC... and also that we're probably getting 2 guests. But that'd be my dream!

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
Okay lol

Free Kombat Pack: Kintaro, Nightwolf, Reiko, Kai, Blaze, Havik,

Second Free Kombat Pack: Onaga, Goro, Daegon, Drahmin, Hsu Hao, Reptile