What's new

Post YOUR dream Kombat Pack DLC's for MK 11 (IF THEY DON'T GET IN)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Thought this would be a great idea, can't wait to see everyone's unique MK 11 wishlists for DLC!

Here's mine.

I would be fine with 4 KP's personally. NOTE: This is with the assumption that Noob is in, if he's not I'd switch him with Smoke in the one klassic ninja list. I'll be willing to bet one of them will make the regular roster. I'm also confident Rain, Jade and Shang will make the regular roster as to why I didn't include them. Guess time will tell.

1st KP in my perfect world would be 3D era ones Fujin, Frost, Havik from MK 4-MK Armageddon. Guest character-Michael Myers

2nd KP would be Klassic of Ermac, Smoke, Reptile. Guest character-Rorschach

3rd KP would be Cyber of Sektor, Cyrax, Triborg. Guest character-The Terminator

4th KP would be mystery of Ashrah, Tremor, Sindel. Guest character-Spawn

I would have included Mileena somewhere but I really don't think she'll be in this one IF she doesn't make the regular roster imo.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
since seems we gonna have 2 KP with 6 characters each, and which one having at least 2 guest, let's try it :

KP 1) : Sareena, Havik, Smoke, Reptile; Guests: Pinhead and Spawn

KP 2): Li Mei, Tanya, Sindel, Rain, Guests: Mike Myers and Blade

Last edited:

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
For returning characters I'd want to wait to see the whole roster, but if they did three packs like Injustice 2 I'd want the guest characters to be Ash Williams, The Terminator, and Spawn

SINGH E

Noob
I think there will be 2 Kombat Packs of 6 characters each but if its 4 Kombat Packs of 3 characters each here goes:

NOTE: I'm assuming Noob, Smoke, Kenshi, and Rain are in.

KP1: 3D ERA Pack:

Fujin, Sareena, either Frost or Havik

KP2: Klassic Pack:

Goro, Nightwolf, Mileena or Stryker (If these guys aren't in)

KP3: Triborg Pack:

Cyrax, Sektor, Robo-Smoke (If these guys aren't in and if one of them is then put Cyber Sub-Zero)

KP4: Ninja Pack:

Ermac, Reptile, Takeda (Technically a Ninja as he is Shirai Ryu)

NO DAMN GUEST CHARACTERS!!! (If we have to have one then only DoomSlayer/DoomGuy)

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I dunno about mk characters since we don’t know who is in it but if I had to pick 2 guest characters it would be a movie character and a game character. Ash from evil dead is a beyond hype for me, the other could be somebody like Rick from splatterhouse.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Guest character-Michael Myers
I don't understand the appeal of characters with a dramatically below average "power set". Michael Myers has absolutely nothing going for him besides carrying a knife. Kano has a knife. And then some. So Kano is already Michael Myers on steroids. And when it comes to Michaels customization, there is also absolutely nothing you can do with that character.

Guest characters:

Hellraiser,
Pennywise,
Spawn,
Doom Slayer (basically a more badass version of Stryker),
Terminator (T-800, T-1000, T-3000 as the three variations),
Geralt of Rivia (already in a Bandai Namco and a Capcom game, so why not NRS too)?

These are some good ass DLC guest characters. And here are my picks for two Kombat Packs with two guest characters per pack (if none of the following characters ends up in the main roster):

Kombat Pack 1

Smoke, Noob Saibot, Rain, Mileena, Spawn, Pennywise

Smoke and Noob Saibot have a little bit of history together. So do Rain and Mileena. Spawn has a movie coming up and is overall a highly requested character. Pennywise also has a new movie coming up.

Kombat Pack 2

Ermac, Reptile, Erron Black, Sindel, Doom Slayer, Hellraiser

Ermac and Reptile area always fan favorites. Erron Black is a cowboy. Sindel has been also highly requested and with Shao Khan and Kitana in the game, there could be a lot of cool interaction between all of them. Doom Slayer has a game coming up and Hellraiser to fulfill the horror needs.

But then there are also Sektor and Cyrax. Fujin, Goro, Quan Chi and many more... Mortal Kombat has simply way too many cool characters and no matter, who makes it in, at least 5 other amazing characters have to sit a game out. And that is very unfortunate.
In a perfect world Mortal Kombat games would launch with 40 playable characters and then continue adding more. Then we would get close to pleasing everyone.

Last edited:

MKF30

I don't understand the appeal of characters with a dramatically below average "power set". Michael Myers has absolutely nothing going for him besides carrying a knife. Kano has a knife. And then some. So Kano is already Michael Myers on steroids. And when it comes to Michaels customization, there is also absolutely nothing you can do with that character.

Guest characters:
Pennywise,
Respectfully disagree about Myers, dude can't die, he's as strong if not stronger than Jason and way stronger than Leatherface. If you saw the movies, guy literally has picked up people with his bare hands and killed them crushing their skulls or impaling them on walls with one arm. I'd say he's well above average power set. Besides, if Stryker, Sonya and Jax can compete with guns, cut wires, artificial arms and night sticks I don't see the problem with a killer that never dies, is supernatural, superhuman and uses a big ass kitchen knife. Besides, if we're going to talk about weaknesses. Pennywise is weaker since the dude got beatdown by a bunch of preteen kids lol...he's only a threat if you give into your fears. Myers has no fears.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Respectfully disagree about Myers, dude can't die, he's as strong if not stronger than Jason and way stronger than Leatherface. If you saw the movies, guy literally has picked up people with his bare hands and killed them crushing their skulls or impaling them on walls with one arm. I'd say he's well above average power set. Besides, if Stryker, Sonya and Jax can compete with guns, cut wires, artificial arms and night sticks I don't see the problem with a killer that never dies, is supernatural, superhuman and uses a big ass kitchen knife. Besides, if we're going to talk about weaknesses. Pennywise is weaker since the dude got beatdown by a bunch of preteen kids lol...he's only a threat if you give into your fears. Myers has no fears.
You missed my point.

I know that Michael Myers is strong and can't die. But that isn't a power set, which looks good in a fighting game. I personally found Jason to be boring as well, because there was just nothing visually appealing about him. His Slasher variation was only about all the different ways he can slash someone with his machete. Tell me that isn't boring when compared to someone like Noob Saibot and I'll call you a liar.

Yeah, Pennywise lost to a bunch of dumb kids. But that doesn't change the fact that Pennywise is an Eldritch Abomination. He is a shapeshifter, who has access to telekinesis, telepathy, shapeshifting, invisibility, illusion casting and much more. How is that not infinitely cooler than being strong and wielding a knife?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Gonna go with people who I am assuming won't be on the main roster, and that 2 out of the 6 will be guests.

-Human Smoke
-Mileena
-Ermac
-Reptile
-Spawn
-T 1000

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
1.) Smoke (I don't think he'll be base, but will be happy if he is), Nitara, Cyrax, Kintaro, Quan Chi, Spawn.

2.) Drahmin, Ashrah, Havik, Hydro, some guest, idk i'm reaching here.

It's hard to come up with a dream DLC list when i don't know the cast yet. Just Free Smoke :mad:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
A bit early to do this without the full roster but I'll do these as if they aren't going to be in the main roster.

KP1
  • Smoke
  • Mileena
  • NightWolf
  • RedHood
KP2
  • Reptile
  • Tanya
  • Sindel
  • Buffy
KP3
  • Kenshi
  • Jax
  • Jade
  • Sarah Connor
KP4
  • Stryker
  • Fujin
  • Reiko
  • Joker (or maybe Batman)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Going to keep this realistic and keep my dream picks of Omar and Hsu Hao out of this equation...

KP1:
Reiko, Shujinko, Ashrah, Nightwolf, Doomsday, Pennywise.

KP2:
Havik, Sindel, Khameleon, Smoke, Doom Guy, Spawn.

MKF30

You missed my point.

I know that Michael Myers is strong and can't die. But that isn't a power set, which looks good in a fighting game. I personally found Jason to be boring as well, because there was just nothing visually appealing about him. His Slasher variation was only about all the different ways he can slash someone with his machete. Tell me that isn't boring when compared to someone like Noob Saibot and I'll call you a liar.

Yeah, Pennywise lost to a bunch of dumb kids. But that doesn't change the fact that Pennywise is an Eldritch Abomination. He is a shapeshifter, who has access to telekinesis, telepathy, shapeshifting, invisibility, illusion casting and much more. How is that not infinitely cooler than being strong and wielding a knife?
I understood your point, but you seemed to have neglected the fact of why MM can easily be in MK. You don't have to be as we've seen someone with TK, illusions and other generic super powers be in a fighting game to be cool or recieved well. There's characters that don't even have weapons but use their fighting skills and/or own power ie Johnny Cage, Ryu etc so I'm just not convinced about the whole "this guy has a knife" argument.

Well, "boring" is relative. Who you may find boring another person may find interesting and vice versa to be fair.

True, but honestly you can't tell me that Pennywise's look fits with MK's tone better than MM's does or I'd soon call you a liar. Goofy looking clown in bright ass colors in a dark, morbid fighting game. Yeah, I know about his demonic teeth look. I'm a huge horror fan here, but let's be honest. Pennywise wouldn't even be relevant if not for the 2017 IT movie. Myers on the other hand, Ed was considering and even liked my post back in 2011 when I made the suggestion for MK 9 with him saying "that could work" and honestly, Myers is a legend in horror. Pennywise maybe NOW but not so much. Hell, even Jason, Leatherface are probably more known than Pennywise unless you're an avid Stephen King Fan.

Pennywise also needs people to be scared of him and/or their fears, Myers has no fears thus Pennywise would be useless against him despite all those powers. Myers is literally the epitome of pure evil incarnate. To me that's a hell of a lot cooler and scarier than a clown from another dimension who preys on children. Myers will kill you regardless of adult or teen as we've seen if you get in his way. I will agree with you though on Leatherface as he's pretty boring compared to other horror characters especially. I mean he's a mentally ill, slow hick with a chainsaw. One could argue WTF is a chainsaw going to do against the world of magic in MK? He's just a regular guy, at least MM is not. He's not even considered human if you're familiar with the lore of Halloween.

I don’t really understand the point of guessing/wishing DLC when we don’t even know what the final main roster looks like.

I could see if it were just guessing guests, but for mainline characters it seems ridiculous.
For fun and speculation. I personally don't see the point of anyone posting in a topic they don't approve of. To me this was always ridiculous. That's why it's fun because we don't know. Think of it as with the assumption that your favorites will make the cut, if that's easier.

Last edited:

Ermac Smoke

Smoky Soul
Kombat Pack 1

- Smoke and alternative suit "Human Smoke"
- Mileena and alternative suit "Mileena long hair"
- Ashy Slashy from Evil Dead
- Michael Myers from Halloween
- Carnage from Marvel Universe
- Kenshiro from Hokuto no Ken

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
My two Kombat packs of 6, assuming Johnny Cage (he’s basically confirmed), Noob Saibot, Jade, Kotal Kahn, and Rain are on the roster.

KP1
1. Mileena
2. Ermac
3. Reptile
4. Takeda
5. Cyrax
6. Sindel

KP2
1. Quan Chi
2. Human Smoke
3. Sektor
4. Kenshi