What's new

Post things to help make cyborg not the lamest character ever

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
He needs to stay with the Titans. He works better and is more likable when he gets to interact with the other Titans, particularly beast boy. He seems out of place with the Justice League and he loses a lot of the fun factor that he has when he's with the Titans.

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman

After seeing this, maybe Cyborg has some hope, post things to help rehab cyborgs awful trash image.
WTF did I just watch

They should make his trait be called 'eat pickle', when activated he gains significant damage buffs and is granted the blade of infinite power by the almighty golden falcon after which he jumps on to his magnificent pegasus shouting 'autobots roll out!'.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
WTF did I just watch

They should make his trait be called 'eat pickle', when activated he gains significant damage buffs and is granted the blade of infinite power by the almighty golden falcon after which he jumps on to his magnificent pegasus shouting 'autobots roll out!'.
You watched the 80s made manifest.

*ed*
*ed again*

Well dude only had a few parts of the ep, its teen titans go episode titled "40% 40% 20%". I am sure you can find it somewhere. Episode owns just don't watch the rest of the show cause nothing else is as good as that.

Last edited:

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Lmao that vid was godlike. I'd main Cyborg if his movelist was based around that clip. Transform into a truck trait and instant air sword lasers >>>> current Cyborg.
That song better also play everytime he uses his trait like Bang's theme in Blazblue.

If I recall correctly didn't cyborg have a infinite that had to be patched during the first injustice release?
I think people will play him a lot if he is anything like the first injustice at launch.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Trait is grappling hook and you just press 4 and a direction to go in that direction and it can be used in the air. Basically Rash's tongue from KI

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
There are tons of things they never included in his gameplay from the last game.

He's a hacker, so make him able to hack the enemy? Maybe disable meterburns?

The dude uses portals so that's tons of potential for noob-saibot like setups.

None of his strings were combo heavy unless you had a stage interactable so new strings would help.

Give techno tackle some tick throw options and you can MB it to send them full screen?

Give him buffs (portals) like sorcerer quan chi where he can steal meter?

GGA Max

I'm absolutely loving him right now in IGAU 1.

I build meter with fireballs and then use it to Mbb3 or mbf3 (they're already godlike moves, sometimes used as footsie normals) I think it's super fun that this is the core of his footsie game, or at least how I use him

I'm using hit box so everything is precise, I'm able to use every move easily

I know everyone has tried to make this character good, so I won't speak too soon, to be honest I really would like him to be some undiscovered potential, did balding ever play theo @Pig Of The Hut @Kinetic Balding1

I think recently my week 2 or 3 cyborg went 40-60 to a pretty good black adam player.

One last thought, power fist is like a crappier version of Batgirl's cartwheel, but it's still good for checking people just out of standing 2 reach

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Omnidirectional grappling hook set as his trait and remove the healing factor all together. Keep all of the other original specials and allow him to dash cancel or hold all of them just as he was able to do so previously..

Also give him the strongest mids in the game

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Omnidirectional grappling hook set as his trait and remove the healing factor all together. Keep all of the other original specials and allow him to dash cancel or hold all of them just as he was able to do so previously..

Also give him the strongest mids in the game

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I think Cyborg's cosmetic design in INJ2 is amazing. He looks beefy and bulky. I am very pleased they didn't go with the shitty look he has in the upcoming piece of shit Justice League movie.

How he plays will be the deciding factor. I do agree he was lame in INJ. Here's to hoping they changed the input for his grappling hook and gave him an actual useful trait this time around.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

I build meter with fireballs and then use it to Mbb3 or mbf3 (they're already godlike moves, sometimes used as footsie normals) I think it's super fun that this is the core of his footsie game, or at least how I use him

I know everyone has tried to make this character good, so I won't speak too soon, to be honest I really would like him to be some undiscovered potential, did balding ever play theo @Pig Of The Hut @Kinetic Balding1

I think recently my week 2 or 3 cyborg went 40-60 to a pretty good black adam player.

One last thought, power fist is like a crappier version of Batgirl's cartwheel, but it's still good for checking people just out of standing 2 reach
Yea he and I did a ton and I was banned from Xbox after the sets for committing stage 3 rape

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Jokes aside balding was the best by far w him and further made me realize no matter how good or precise he or relax state was that MU is ass 3-7

Let me get some videos for you