What's new

Post The Worst Comic Book Art You've Seen!

Reedoms

Noob
yeah, they have no excuse, even for a weekly comic this kind of art is unacceptable. The latest issue is really good though, plot-wise and art-wise
Typically Kevin Maguire is really good and expressive but I guess for a weekly comic he didn't really have the time to make it his usual flavor.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Injustice book art has been ... Sub-par to put it "Nicely"..Seemed much better during pre-release of the game and the first two weeks of games release.. Now that it has caught on and the game has been out a bit, is it armature hour at the Injustice book art desks? WTF

Reedoms

Noob
Injustice book art has been ... Sub-par to put it "Nicely"..Seemed much better during pre-release of the game and the first two weeks of games release.. Now that it has caught on and the game has been out a bit, is it armature hour at the Injustice book art desks? WTF
Typically digital weekly release books don't have that good of art. The guy who did the most recent drew the "Whatever Happened to the Justice League" series and is mostly known for stellar and expressive art. With a weekly digital release though, they probably just cut corners to get the stuff in.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Typically digital weekly release books don't have that good of art. The guy who did the most recent drew the "Whatever Happened to the Justice League" series and is mostly known for stellar and expressive art. With a weekly digital release though, they probably just cut corners to get the stuff in.
And it shows man.. Thinking about dropping the series completely.. Not that it's a huge sacrifice.. But it's a shame because it has potential..I would say it was on par as a legit book up until the "Arkham Incident" issue.. The issue after was good, then in my opinion has declined since. :(

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
I wish every comic would have the artist from the Dark Avengers comics with Sentry few years ago - Mike Deodato.
His earlier work on Wonder Woman stuff was pretty shit...in a good way. Half of the time he drew her as if she was wearing a thong (sales got higher because of that.)
He pretty much drew all his women very skimpy.
WonderWomanThong01.jpg
wwbrazilian.jpg

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Thank you for this thread guys, i'm actually considering getting some of these images for a seminary in the drawing school it would be hella fun lol.