What's new

Post-Seasons Beatings Interview with Slips

CRUM

Noob
Thanks to some requests and recommendations from some fellow TYM members, I was contacted by Slips about conducting an interview. It was an honor to do so, as Slips' tournament resume in both Tekken and Mortal Kombat speaks for itself. I was sure to get some good questions in about both Tekken and Mortal Kombat. Slips ended up placing top 8 for Mortal Kombat at Seasons Beatings: Ascension, and took first place in the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 competition. Needless to say, he had a great weekend and I am hoping to see him at MLG Dallas where he will be able compete in both games once again.

In this interview, Slips and I discuss his game play from the weekend, how often he has been playing Mortal Kombat since TTT2 released, his matches with w1nter warz and CD jr, his most memorable moment as a competitive Mortal Kombat player, Pig Of The Hut, he answers questions from TYM users Gengar and BTK HY3NA, and much more. Here is the link to my interview with Slips, I hope you all enjoy it: http://justcrum.tumblr.com/post/32878928273/post-seasons-beatings-interview-with-slips.

Attachments

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Thanks to some requests and recommendations from some fellow TYM members, I was contacted by Slips about conducting an interview. It was an honor to do so, as Slips' tournament resume in both Tekken and Mortal Kombat speaks for itself. I was sure to get some good questions in about both Tekken and Mortal Kombat. Slips ended up placing top 8 for Mortal Kombat at Seasons Beatings: Ascension, and took first place in the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 competition. Needless to say, he had a great weekend and I am hoping to see him at MLG Dallas where he will be able compete in both games once again.

In this interview, Slips and I discuss his game play from the weekend, how often he has been playing Mortal Kombat since TTT2 released, his matches with w1nter warz and CD jr, his most memorable moment as a competitive Mortal Kombat player, Pig Of The Hut, he answers questions from TYM users Gengar and BTK HY3NA, and much more. Here is the link to my interview with Slips, I hope you all enjoy it: http://justcrum.tumblr.com/post/32878928273/post-seasons-beatings-interview-with-slips.
lol Slips is one funny dude

Yea i wouldnt have used kenshi/mil against him at UFGT

Great interview

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
TL;dr

Slips plays Scorpian because landing a spear is BADASS. This, ladies and gentlemen, is what it's all about.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
TL;dr

Slips plays Scorpian because landing a spear is BADASS. This, ladies and gentlemen, is what it's all about.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk
Almost leaving without getting paid..that's fucking class and playing for the love of the game.

Slips has single handedly changed my outlook on competitive play as a hobby. Great read crum

Sent from Cyberdyne Systems