What's new

Post-Raleigh/Pre-SB Interview with GGA Dizzy

CRUM

Noob
Next up is another GGA player who goes by the name of GGA Dizzy. Dizzy has always been one of my personal favorite players to watch so I asked him if he would answer some questions for my blog. He was generous in accepting to do so and I got some interesting information out of him. He even let me in on a small secret as to what kind of music he listens to while playing in tournaments.

Also included, he makes some strong statements about Wafflez, calls m2dave a coward, talks about his matches at Raleigh against LionHeart and DetroitBalln, gives us a small preview of what to expect at Seasons Beatings when CoCo and GGA go head-to-head, ranks all of the GGA members from best to worst in terms of their "house-hosting" skills GGA Jeremiah, MOE30W, soonk, GGA 16 Bit, HAN, GGA Fill Pops and more. Check this interview out here! : http://justcrum.tumblr.com/post/31300358134/post-raleigh-pre-sb-interview-with-gga-dizzy.

Attachments

CRUM

Noob
Great interview CRUM I'm really liking these. Nice to see interviews with people that know the specifics of our scene. Thanks for the shout out Dizzy! And I really do think it is possible that YTW will OCV CoCo.

Speaking of these not being on the front page, everyone should read this really good interview with 16-bit as well.

http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/post-raleigh-pre-sb-interview-with-gga-16bit.23644/
Hey thanks man, the 16Bit one should be seen by EVERYONE

schnitzel_on_fire

Maining the Roster
Great interview!

Dizzy is a pretty awesome guy. He called me to say happy birthday even though he didn't have my phone number. His humble smile made my girlfriend faint. I once saw him walk across a lake to heal an injured dove.
dude, you are hilarious.

on topic: i like these interviews CRUM. nice to see questions that actually have something to do with the community. usually interviewers don't seem to do their homework on MK. and don't belong to the community either :) . it is appreciated.

CRUM

Noob
dude, you are hilarious.

on topic: i like these interviews CRUM. nice to see questions that actually have something to do with the community. usually interviewers don't seem to do their homework on MK. and don't belong to the community either :) . it is appreciated.
thanks man. Working on getting some more people to interview.

exyle

Noob
great interview.

finally, someone has the balls to call out m2dave.

also, now we know dizzy listens to metal. :0

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
so dizzy almost is always listening to metal... crazy. I try to listen to fast agressive punk or metal music while I play and can feel it making me too agressive. also i start head banging and drumming on my stick and cant sit still, lol. I feel i play better listening to something like Johnny Cash, don't ask me why maybe cuz the music keeps me calm and since Cash is a badass that takes names and kicks ass it makes me feel like i could do the same.