What's new

Post-Raleigh and Pre-Arena Interview with Pig of the Hut

CRUM

Noob
It's finally here. I hope you guys enjoy this. Pig Of The Hut proves in this interview that he cares about the MK Community arguably more than anyone else. He gets a sponsor and gives back to those who cannot afford to make it to majors but want to prove themselves. Pig and I discuss everything under the sun. His thoughts on Kabal, REO, Maxter, his new sponsorship, Injustice, the MK Community, MLG Arena, MLG Dallas, MLG Raleigh, eSports and much more. I hope those of you on TYM enjoy this as much as I did. Here is the interview:
http://justcrum.tumblr.com/post/31027535389/fighter-profile-post-raleigh-pre-arena-interview-with.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
And now, as much as I love Maximo, I have to vote for Pig to win at the Arena.

That was seriously inspiring.

Also: I can only hope that MK9 does become our generation's UMK3 so that one day, many moons and years from now, your little girl's Mileena and my little girl's Jade can do battle and we can see which of us spawned the superior player :D.

You da bess, Piggy.

Man, I'd be a fucking happy guy if MK AND Injustice make MLG next year...

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Nice Read.. just like the other Interviews... pig vs maxter would be great to watch.. both players are cool and very nice.. best of luck to both of them

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I have to admit I didn't expect that kind of Kenshi in the last MLG and apologize to Pig for disrespect his abilities cause when I see his mileena in action against Showtime ... that was amazing (despite it didn't count cause the continuation rule). I hope he improves kenshi's aggressiveness and stay away from full zoning (thats just me being selfish :cool: ). I didn't know that he has 2 jobs and 2 radio shows, it was like wtf? how can he train for MLG? his wife knows he spend his free time playing video games? wtf? I just don't understand :confused:

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
"Sektor gets donkey-kicked in this MU by top Kabal players who know how to take advantage of his weaknesses."
Couldn't put it in better words myself

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I have to admit I didn't expect that kind of Kenshi in the last MLG and apologize to Pig for disrespect his abilities cause when I see his mileena in action against Showtime ... that was amazing (despite it didn't count cause the continuation rule). I hope he improves kenshi's aggressiveness and stay away from full zoning (thats just me being selfish :cool: ). I didn't know that he has 2 jobs and 2 radio shows, it was like wtf? how can he train for MLG? his wife knows he spend his free time playing video games? wtf? I just don't understand :confused:
Its an extremely hard balancing act that once a week maybe twice a week I get shit for but idk somehow it works out schedule wise.

The 2 radio jobs are:

I broadcast GA state football on the radio and responsible for doing the halftime report as well as putting together the highlight reel for halftime and post game

Other show is called "No Limits" where i'm the creator and cohost and is on 96.7 WCHM which can be streamed on internet. Its a pre produced one hour show I record in a studio on wednesdays and honestly lmao i dont know when it airs because as of this week (because football started back) they changed the scheduled air date and have yet to let me know :(

it used to air sunday 6-7pm est but that doesnt make sense anymore with football going on.

First show i did with the new format was about "ESPORTS" and had special guests PL and 16 BIT, it was tight. On the show we talk about sports and stories that are outside the lines of the sports realm such as steriods, abuse, hazing, etc etc...hence no limits :)

thanks for the comments

CRUM

Noob
First show i did with the new format was about "ESPORTS" and had special guests PL and 16 BIT, it was tight. On the show we talk about sports and stories that are outside the lines of the sports realm such as steriods, abuse, hazing, etc etc...hence no limits :)
Thats pretty cool!

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Q: Will you ever play a tournament match with your patented Kenshi blindfold on?

A: I was DEFINITELY and I mean DEFINITELY going to do this at Raleigh but then I saw Storms front page post about the real life Kenshi who plays in COCO. I read his article and watch the videos and was really blown away by it, pretty touched honestly. I just thought to myself how disrespectful that would be if I made a joke or mockery so to speak out of it. My intentions would to create hype and - hell - maybe pull it off, but ever since reading that article I always think of him when I consider it and it just feels wrong. I in no way would want to come off as disrespectful.

Dude....class act. Good call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I broadcast GA state football on the radio
I assume you mean amercian football. In my country we call football (fútbol) to soccer. I sometimes watch NFL games but not college or state football. My brother is a big fan of NFL, he is a TRUE fan of patriots, he once get mad when I say there is a player that use tom brady as his nickname. He looked tombradys face (bill menoutis) in my computer and says something like wtf? but in spanish, jajajajajaja.

... Other show is called "No Limits" where i'm the creator and cohost and is on 96.7 WCHM which can be streamed on internet ... First show i did with the new format was about "ESPORTS" and had special guests PL and 16 BIT, it was tight. On the show we talk about sports and stories that are outside the lines of the sports realm such as steriods, abuse, hazing, etc etc...hence no limits :) ...
First I will research what WCHM meas :confused:. Well, if is about esports I'm on it. I like the woolay show style. I think you could do a good interview show like it. I was listening to woolay and on blast show, and like the casual style on them, but think the hosts are somekind of laggy? I don't know how to say this, a kind of slow, like there is a lack of dynamism. You could bring more hype in that kind of shows.

thanks for the comments
Thank you too.