What's new

Post Patch Tier List's Comparison

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Many players have different opinions on several characters but I think its interesting to see where all players put the cast at after patch. I'll try to find every tier list here so we can compare them and get a better understanding where characters may lay after patch.

Tweedy's TL:

VideoGamezYo Tier List:

Rooflemonger's Tier List:

S: Geras, Cassie, Sonya, Jacqui, Liu Kang
A+: Erron, Scarlet, Cetrion, Jax, Kabal
A: Kollector, Shang, Sub, Noob, Johnny, Baraka, Scorpion, D'Vorah, Nightwolf.
B+: Frost, Shao, Jade, Kung Lao.
B: Raiden, Kitana
C: Kotal, Kano

PND K&M Tier List(Based off Tourney Results Only) :

S: Liu Kang, Cetrion, Geras, Sonya
S-: Nightwolf, Cassie, Jacqui, Erron.
A+: Shang, Baraka, D'Vorah, Noob, Jax, Cabal.
A: Kung Lao, Sub, Scarlet, Johnny, Jade, Shao, Frost, Scorpion.
C: Kotal, Kollector, Kano

SonicFox's Tier List:

S Tier: Liu Kang, Cetrion, Nightwolf, Jax, Sonya, Scarlet.
A+ Tier: Geras, Noob, Kabal, Jacqui, Cassie, Kitana, Kung Lao, Baraka, Frost, Johnny, Erron, D'Vorah, Jade, Raiden, Sub Zero.
A: Shang, Scorpion, Kano.
B: Shao, Kotal, Kollector.

Which do you think is best?
Does anyone have pics of the tier lists or any other top players/Tourney players lists

Last edited:

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
It’s too early for tier lists they’ve been playing this version of the game for 3 weeks.
Also i don’t get why people say characters are “good” or not low tier but have the bottom 5 lol if you’re bottom 5 you are bad

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I really don't see how Scorpion and Sub Zero are so low all of the sudden when the patch barely hit one of them and completely missed the other.
I can't Speak for Sub Zero but Scorpion having D4 nerfed hurt his neutral and the high TP has an OS now leaving his F34 KB which in several matchups just resets neutral.
But he isn't bad, A tier is very solid if not strong.

I'm excited to see other tier lists from REO, Deoxys, Dragon, NinjaKilla, Rewind and other big names. There may be new info on character after the patch that changed MU's?

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Many players have different opinions on several characters but I think its interesting to see where all players put the cast at after patch. I'll try to find every tier list here so we can compare them and get a better understanding where characters may lay after patch.

Tweedy's TL:

VideoGamezYo Tier List:

View attachment 15819

Rooflemonger's Tier List:

S: Geras, Cassie, Sonya, Jacqui, Liu Kang
A+: Erron, Scarlet, Cetrion, Jax, Kabal
A: Kollector, Shang, Sub, Noob, Johnny, Baraka, Scorpion, D'Vorah, Nightwolf.
B+: Frost, Shao, Jade, Kung Lao.
C: Kotal, Kano

PND K&M Tier List(Based off Tourney Results Only) :

S: Liu Kang, Cetrion, Geras, Sonya
S-: Nightwolf, Cassie, Jacqui, Erron.
A+: Shang, Baraka, D'Vorah, Noob, Jax, Cabal.
A: Kung Lao, Sub, Scarlet, Johnny, Jade, Shao, Frost, Scorpion.
C: Kotal, Kollector, Kano

SonicFox's Tier List:

S Tier: Liu Kang, Cetrion, Nightwolf, Jax, Sonya, Scarlet.
A+ Tier: Geras, Noob, Kabal, Jacqui, Cassie, Kitana, Kung Lao, Baraka, Frost, Johnny, Erron, D'Vorah, Jade, Raiden, Sub Zero.
A: Shang, Scorpion, Kano.
B: Shao, Kotal, Kollector.

Which do you think is best?
Does anyone have pics of the tier lists or any other top players/Tourney players lists
Don't forget:

Right now Liu Kang is a tier above them all. He is in a solo league.
I just hope next time they decide to balance patch, to do it properly. Not just change the name at the top.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I think, realistically speaking, all the tier lists agree on three main points:
  1. Everyone has the ability to win a tourney/ is viable, the only two who might be unable to are Raiden and Kano
  2. Sonya, Geras, And Cetrion are still really good
  3. Most of the characters are at an acceptable level of balance

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Right now Liu Kang is a tier above them all. He is in a solo league.
I just hope next time they decide to balance patch, to do it properly. Not just change the name at the top.
Hate to break it to you bro but NRS is known for shit game balance.
There will never be an NRS game where they aren't letting their munchkins get away with ridiculous bullshit such as fullscreen lows into huge damage , advancing mid launchers or pseudo-unblockable bullshit.
This is why you can count actual nrs top players on one hand as opposed to other fighting games with real balancing effort.

GLoRToR, yeah but its stupid to make certain character ridiculous easy, and to have all the tools in the game + to be best on low, mid, high and pro level of gameplay.
I can agree to make certain character easy for newbee, but that character should not be top of the top at the highest possible gameplay.
And in the same time character like Jax for example to have extremely low damge strings and his damage to come from his KBs.
Yet we have character with completely broken move, best zoning for mixed character, high damage combos, and 4-5 useful high damage KBs and FB that land 99,99% of the time and steal round after round.

And Cetrion for example, full zoner character with a safe teleport ....