What's new

Video/Tutorial - Sektor Post Patch Hidden Sektor Nerf

Of course I know that. You need to read my post again because I'm not downplaying anyone. Stop it with the straw men for Darwin's sake. You're trying too hard to get into an argument.

Also, nope, still not bad. Unless you have a very twisted definition of the word. I very rarely face players winning against me in longer sets. My matchup knowledge is lacking, but that's beside the point.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Of course I know that. You need to read my post again because I'm not downplaying anyone. Stop it with the straw men for Darwin's sake. You're trying too hard to get into an argument.

Also, nope, still not bad. Unless you have a very twisted definition of the word. I very rarely face players winning against me in longer sets. My matchup knowledge is lacking, but that's beside the point.
Sigh here we go again.
> You're hella downplaying.
> Never heard of you. You duck my challenges. You live in some random country on Europe and apparently have never been anywhere. You have done absolutely nothing to prove me wrong other than cry and cry and cry on TYM about Sektar, who's still an unbelievable character.
> You cry about "lazy casuals" but you seem like one to me.

Last edited:
I'm not ducking anything. I'll play anyone. It just has nothing to do with this discussion.

I said he doesn't need nerfs, not that he's bad. That's not downplaying unless you're suggesting he's overpowered, which clearly he is not.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I'm not ducking anything. I'll play anyone. It just has nothing to do with this discussion.

I said he doesn't need nerfs, not that he's bad. That's not downplaying unless you're suggesting he's overpowered, which clearly he is not.
You're ducking me thats for sure.

That's in the middle of the night for me. I can play from like 1 PM to 4 PM EST. Just send me a message if you're available somewhere around that time; otherwise we'll have to find some other day of the week to play.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
That's in the middle of the night for me. I can play from like 1 PM to 4 PM EST. Just send me a message if you're available somewhere around that time; otherwise we'll have to find some other day of the week to play.
Only weekends. I have a full time job.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Lord @RM Cossner, how does Sektor do vs females, low profiling issues as bad as they appear? I have an event coming up and need a secondary for Tremor. Gonna be lots of bitches there.. Probably. Particularly Kitana.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Lord @RM Cossner, how does Sektor do vs females, low profiling issues as bad as they appear? I have an event coming up and need a secondary for Tremor. Gonna be lots of bitches there.. Probably. Particularly Kitana.
Yes it's a pain in the ass. Ex flane thrower gets low profiled, f2 of course and d1. He does well against Kitana but he loses hard to Mileneer and Dvorah.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Yes it's a pain in the ass. Ex flane thrower gets low profiled, f2 of course and d1. He does well against Kitana but he loses hard to Mileneer and Dvorah.
That's what I figured :-( same issues as Tremor. I'll still give him a shot for the kitana MU at the very least. Glad some of your game play is on YouTube.. Now I can steal dat tech ;-) thanks in advance.