What's new

Tech - Dualist Post Patch Frame Link Combos, New Low Starter Found

Good stuff Elite, my fav string to punish is b12 but I find it hard getting the b12 ss run 113(its awfully inconsistent). Btw while playing online tonight, I threw a normal fireball and instantly did dragon kick and by the power of that jutsu It linked and I got 14% 2hits(didn't even scale). I tried it in training room but its hard as hell. I only got it twice. I think it only works when you are wide apart with your opponent(like full screen) both in the corner or midscreen. If I know how to do it, I would post a video. Check it out!

Good stuff Elite, my fav string to punish is b12 but I find it hard getting the b12 ss run 113(its awfully inconsistent). Btw while playing online tonight, I threw a normal fireball and instantly did dragon kick and by the power of that jutsu It linked and I got 14% 2hits(didn't even scale). I tried it in training room but its hard as hell. I only got it twice. I think it only works when you are wide apart with your opponent(like full screen) both in the corner or midscreen. If I know how to do it, I would post a video. Check it out!
I already knew of this