What's new

Strategy - Dragons Fire Post Patch FBRC Data

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Are these frames still current post beta? I took a good break from MK and want to play again, just catching up

GOL Eklectic

Surrender, it's over.
How is f44 only +8 when it jails into his b1 which is a 9f mid. There is no gap so it's atleast +9

Edit: nvm had ai set to reversal ex clone and it wouldn't do anything apparently because it wouldn't come out anyway.(tested it) just another case of ex clone not working properly

f44 FBRC =+8
B12 FBRC = -0
F213 FBRC = +13
112 FBRC = +10
F12 = 0
B34 = +10
44 = +10

Thanks @xarakamaka for blowing up my execution :p
Thx for the post. I always wondered the exact frames on his run cancels. Can u explain the math for one of the strings? So i can than figure out other strings and normals into sprint cancel are on block, and so i can figure out what A lists run cancels are. Thx

f44 FBRC =+8
B12 FBRC = -0
F213 FBRC = +13
112 FBRC = +10
F12 = 0
B34 = +10
44 = +10

Thanks @xarakamaka for blowing up my execution :p
can some1 plz explain to me how to test, or figure out how plus or minus a run cancel is?? I know ways to get eyeball estimates on regular strings into block or hit, by having the cpu jump. and u hold up. u both leap on first frame. telling u if u are actually plus or minus or neutral. but with run cancels.. how does one do the math looking at the moves list? or even in practice? I gotta say, I am quite good with lui kang right now. (5/4/20). but testing off of cancels.. doesn't really make sense to me.
side note, I want to be able to test ne and all buttons/strings. so I know how plus or minus something is. you can ex the fbrc as well which is ALWAYS more plus. f213 ex fbrc, acutally jails. f213 regular fbrc, does not "jail" I seen doods in the comments saying that it does. if u do the regular one perfectly (stamina is exactly at half when ur hitting ur next button) they can armor/backdash. jailing means that they cant do ne thing other than block. if they try to jump, when jailed. they will NOT leave the ground. it is plus af. but doesn't jail unless u ex it.