What's new

Question - Goro Post brutality turn around inputs

Beirut

Goro main
Hi there,
I was wondering if anyone knows the inputs for this turnaround brutality. I did it by accident last year and never found out. I didn't see any posts on TYM when the topic was hot. Thanks for the share button Sony.

Beirut

Goro main
As I said in the OP I tried all of the "standard" options: stance+block+down, down+block, stance+block, dwon+stance+3 and probably a bunch more and I still son't know how to do it, some additional requirements maybe? or different inputs?

On a side note: punchwalk brutality requires 2 bars after final patch which is not simple to have with Goro, oh well, the one with the stomp is still the best in the game :)

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
As I said in the OP I tried all of the "standard" options: stance+block+down, down+block, stance+block, dwon+stance+3 and probably a bunch more and I still son't know how to do it, some additional requirements maybe? or different inputs?

On a side note: punchwalk brutality requires 2 bars after final patch which is not simple to have with Goro, oh well, the one with the stomp is still the best in the game :)
You just need 1 bar? exPunchwalk and you just hold 4?

Beirut

Goro main
You just need 1 bar? exPunchwalk and you just hold 4?
Not anymore unfortunately and it was the other way around. Before the patch you had to EX the punchwalk to get it, now you need to EX the EXed punchwalk. It is because of the change to PW as an armoured launcher but they didn't adjust the brutality requirement.

EDIT: You are right, 1 bar works, I could swear it required 2 bars right after the XL patch. Anyways that's great :D.

Last edited: