What's new

Possibly Getting Nightwolf This THURSDAY!

Comments

It sounds more like possibly releasing him ?Question mark? But maybe its just a Nightwolf trailer with the official release date since the leak already came out. I just want a balance patch to come with NIghtwolf or else its kinda a bust.

Sweet , i think its smart to do it before evo therefore people wont complain as much when they dont show anything . Which they wont

He probably means there will be a fucking Kombat Kast on Thrusday featuring Nightwolf. It just doesn't feel right for him to drop with no patch or announcement, especially right before EVO...However, if this is how they are doing things over at NRS, something is very fucked up in that office.

He probably means there will be a fucking Kombat Kast on Thrusday featuring Nightwolf. It just doesn't feel right for him to drop with no patch or announcement, especially right before EVO...However, if this is how they are doing things over at NRS, something is very fucked up in that office.
It's almost impossible to believe that Nightwolf would just randomly drop on a Thursday with no announcement or trailer, or anything, right before EVO lol. I mean that's just about as unrealistic a scenario to ever expect so there has to be something coming soon.

Has to be.

I doubt it but I hope you’re right. It seems like they base their entire schedule around the competitive scene. And if that’s the case they wouldn’t want people playing nightwolf with the biggest tournament of the year going on. Stupid that they don’t want people playing the game but that seems to be the mindset.

They aren't going to release him without a Kast. His trailer is probably Thursday (Playstation store usually updates Tuesdays and Fridays anyway) then when the guys get home from Evo there'll be a Kast, then a week later he'll release for KP owners. That lines up with the Nintendo leak of him releasing August 13th

What i find interesting is that, we may get something else during EVO. I assumed NW would be shown at EVO and only that.

He wont hit before Tuesday on NA psn .
I however suspect we'll get a real trailer on Thursday.
Please, base skin aside be everything I dreamed of !!!

I just hope he's fun. Dont care about tiers just make him fun and engaging and full of stuff to learn.

If he plays like a mix of Thunder and Kung Jin I'm sold.
you'll care about tiers and fun once they destroy half his movelist and the jacquis and errons start walking all over you :DOGE

i'd honestly be ok if we never got kombat kasts again or at least until mk12 and they just work on communication and announcements