What's new

Tech Possibly a 2 bar, 91% corner combo

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
So I noticed that after F22, a Walking Corpse grab cannot be jumped. So this leads me to think its guaranteed (maybe armor or super can get out?)
Anywho here's the combo

Jump in 2~112~EX Swamp Hands, Jump Over 2~F22~EX Walking Corpse, 1B2~Trait Grab (Health Chain)

EDIT:
The F22~Walking Corpse can be escaped by back-dashing. Sorry about that

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Well I guess it kind of works. I still have my doubts. Heres a the biggest damage I could find using 4 bars off this "reset".

107%
Ji2~112~EX F3, 2~EX Swamp Hands, Jump over 2~F22~EX Walking Corpse, 1B2~EX BF2 Grab, 11~Trait Grab (Health Chain)

lindonty

Emperor Warchild
Hey I got guaranteed big combos and resets and wondering if I should release them? What's the benefit besides getting ur character nerfed because people cry?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dude, i didn't know that grave rot can stack, gnarly. anyways, injustice isn't at evo this year, so your tech will be discovered long before then. you might as well share with the community and take credit for your discoveries, that way we can all work together to make grundy OP as fuck

Gruff757

The Gruff
yo thats pretty awesome that it can stack, but how would you even go about stacking it considering the opponent can come in at any time and whack you first, wasting your time? i mean sure you could mb swamp hands then fullscreen and do it, but grundy isnt exactly fast and you are already wasting time getting over to the opponent to merely get tapped and lose out on two meters.

i love the idea, but im trying to find some practicality(is that even a word?) in it.

lindonty

Emperor Warchild
but ill give u a hint to make it a little more understanding.
#1 u can use grave rot all day with the dead air.
#2 ex has to be activated first so just do it and close in the gap no matter if u get hit it wouldnt remove the grave rot.
#3 If u look at the thread i made there is a combo i made where grave rot can be comboed into
#4 not only can u can already combo into a grave rot he has a vortex..
#5 the vortex consists of three options. low, overhead and the solomon grundy grab.
#6 the ex grab is inescapable and with his attack buff activated and the double grave rot. once grabbed it takes about 45 pct or more

lindonty

Emperor Warchild
the intial combo into the vortex is 33pct. so they loose 33 + 45 gauranteed. if you wanna go for the kill you give them a 50/50 overhead/low and they guess wrong its 33pct + 74

Gruff757

The Gruff
Yeah I made a vid about comboing Grave Rot(in general discussion) yesterday when i was trying to find a way to use Grave Rot in a safe manner. But yeah its pretty boss that you can stack that.

How much have you gotten off an anti air with grundy? the most, from what ive explored, that ive gotten is like 46% or a bit more. cant exactly remember at the time or where i posted it.

found it:
So a bit of anti air searching brought my attention to B1.

Its pretty good if the opponent is jumping from a distance.

It also combos into:
(mb)BF2,
Pain Chain,
BF3(with the right height),
and DF1

even though d2 is a more reliable anti air, you can grab nice damage off of B1~mbBF2

a simple combo.... B1~mbBF2, Power Chain(38%/43%); Health Chain(43%/48%); Defense Chain(34%/39%)

oooh you can also b1 antiair into bib(background interaction bounce) :D
got like 51% using a power buffed power chain at the end

B1~bib, B1~ mbBF2, chain of your choice

lindonty

Emperor Warchild
mines is anywhere lol. can anyone tell me about b1? is it really a stun? if its the case it can make the vortex really powerful since its an overhead

Gruff757

The Gruff
mines is anywhere lol. can anyone tell me about b1? is it really a stun? if its the case it can make the vortex really powerful since its an overhead
im at school at the moment but heres that vid i was talking about, i used B1 in it instead of 112

I found that you actually have enough time after mbSwampHands and Ground Rot to hit B1 and continue your combo