What's new

General/Other Possible tech? Need help from someone good lol

Ok so I was messing around online when i messed up my inputs over and over and ended up doing a very ambiguous mix up. After you do her cat claws if you jump you end up right on top of the other person if you jump you do a very weird cross, if you take half a step back you end up on the other side.

Only issue I have is that obviously you can roll after catclaws. My question is.
Is there any reason NOT to roll, and is roll punishable? I want to know if theres something here but I am not good at testing all options.
Heres a video sorta describing what i mean.
Again im not sure about how wake up works in this game so sorry if this is a waste of time :(

Black Knife

AKA Blank
Wakeup parries and fast moves could be a problem for this, but I think it'll at least catch a lot of people off guard if they're not familiar with Catwoman.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Typically everyone will assume you are going to haul ass away from the opponent or you are going to stand by and anticipate the wake-up that is likely coming, in this case its a mind game. A roll out though would be a better solution, but then you will be expecting it and bam you can put more pressure. It looks viable, but I would test it against other folks firts before it seems like an ideal tactic to use.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
catwoman has a few untechable knockdowns i would experiment with those and try this, the uncertainty of knockdowns that they can tech roll isnt worth the risk, like with untechable knockdown you can set this up faster because you never have to guess whether they will tech roll or not, and it limits the opponent to just blocking or a wake up attack.