What's new

General/Other POSSIBLE SPOILER: Concerning Batman in new trailer

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
You've been warned. Thanks to JaeRoar for pointing this out...

POSSIBLE SPOILER:
Go to 1:16 in this video and click play+pause real fast a few times... does Batman die in this trailer?

NEVERMIND: I'm dumb... lol, stage interaction FTW!

I think it's just a stage transition, or, it cannot be. I hope that fucker dies, so people can be in shock.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
My mind does not compute Edit: Oh, never mind you are talking about 1:06 not 1:16

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I think it's just a stage transition, or, it cannot be. I hope that fucker dies, so people can be in shock.
Dude, that would be terrible and DC fans would probably hunt down NRS for this... I personally think it's a bit ridiculous to think this but what else does it look like in the trailer?

Dude, that would be terrible and DC fans would probably hunt down NRS for this... I personally think it's a bit ridiculous to think this but what else does it look like in the trailer?
Looks like Batman is about to die, but it has a high possibility of it being a Stage Transition (Stage Transitions can go bottom), we also saw Wonder Woman being hit by train, she could die there too. But I think it's kind of silly to have that dramatic of a stage transition, that ship was fucking huge, Lool.

That specific scene looks like in game graphics, this assuming NRS is going to go MK9 route and have in game graphics as cutscenes, it can be Batman about to die [than maybe Superman can come and save him and they end their fued on the whole Batman vs Superman theme], or it can be a transition, I hope this game actually has true cinematic cut scenes outside the Intro.

My third guess is they're going for something like TDKR, where the audience thinks he dies but than figures out he's alive at the end. I want them to kill Batman, than maybe someone from DC can bring him back to life, someone that can revive? Than leave that character as a Cliffhanger, like they did with Shinnok. Who in DC can revive that's well known?].

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
No, this will not happen. They've stated they want this to be the beginning of a new series, they will not kill off Batman unless one of two things happen.

1: They reverse the death/time. The Legion or some such crap.

2. They literally kill 80 percent of the cast, next Injustice is the SFIII of the series with mostly new/unknown people.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Looks like Batman is about to die, but it has a high possibility of it being a Stage Transition (Stage Transitions can go bottom), we also saw Wonder Woman being hit by train, she could die there too. But I think it's kind of silly to have that dramatic of a stage transition, that ship was fucking huge, Lool.

That specific scene looks like in game graphics, this assuming NRS is going to go MK9 route and have in game graphics as cutscenes, it can be Batman about to die [than maybe Superman can come and save him and they end their fued on the whole Batman vs Superman theme], or it can be a transition, I hope this game actually has true cinematic cut scenes outside the Intro.

My third guess is they're going for something like TDKR, where the audience thinks he dies but than figures out he's alive at the end. I want them to kill Batman, than maybe someone from DC can bring him back to life, someone that can revive? Than leave that character as a Cliffhanger, like they did with Shinnok. Who in DC can revive that's well known?].
Yeah... nevermind, I think you're right. I jumped a little too far in to a conclusion there... Stage interaction ftw.

Everyone should also die from Superman's super move too... lol. Let's hope the story mode justifies their survival!

Noob
Injustice is coming out on the 19th like MK9 did. I like it.
The trailer is Pegi16, meaning that's a PAL(Euro) trailer. April 19 is the release date of the PAL version of the game, and April 16 is the release date of the US version.