What's new

Possible PSA: Jax Klassic Arms, Need confirmation or deconfirmation

OK, let me try and explain the odd title. The new Jax/Jacqui tower (at least on PS4) called "Family Outing" is the same title used on the PC only tower that originally had the Jax Klassic arms in it. After a little research, I can confirm that the following skins and gear were ALSO in that PC only tower and are now in the tower with the same name on the PS4:

Jax Skin - Point of Kontention
Jacqui Skins - Simultaneity & Chronemics
Jacqui Left Gauntlet - Left Double Trouble

Now, I don't play on PC, so I only have screenshots from others to know what was in that tower when it was only available on PC. With this many items being the same, it's POSSIBLE (repeat POSSIBLE) that, if you don't already have the Jax Klassic arms, they are also now available in this tower. I can't confirm this on my own, since if you already own a skin or gearpiece that is awarded in the towers, it won't always show in the tower completion rewards.

Long story short, if you aren't on PC and/or missed out on the Kronika event that had Jax's arms, you may wanna check this tower and see if they are available in there now. As I said, I can't confirm this myself, as I already have the arms.

I'm a PS4 user that missed the Classic Jax event and can confirm I didn't get them from this.

Very much appreciate the heads up though, was a good thought. I wonder if it's possible to get them via the end-of-tower rewards they added?

My logic there is... Klassic Jax Arms and Klsssic Kabal Mask were both unobtainable prior to the post-evo patch, but I got the Kabal mask as a tower reward once they added those in. Jax's stuff was given for free during the event but maybe that isn't to imply it can't also now be grabbed via the tower rewards? Guess I won't know til I run through some with him. I'm sure I'm overthinking it and that sh** was exclusive to the event.

I'm a PS4 user that missed the Classic Jax event and can confirm I didn't get them from this.

Very much appreciate the heads up though, was a good thought. I wonder if it's possible to get them via the end-of-tower rewards they added?

My logic there is... Klassic Jax Arms and Klsssic Kabal Mask were both unobtainable prior to the post-evo patch, but I got the Kabal mask as a tower reward once they added those in. Jax's stuff was given for free during the event but maybe that isn't to imply it can't also now be grabbed via the tower rewards? Guess I won't know til I run through some with him. I'm sure I'm overthinking it and that sh** was exclusive to the event.
Well, bummer. Was hoping it was another way for people who have missed out to get them.

Guessing they aren't in Brutal Difficulty either?